Groups

FFS internet keeps crashing Silly BT crap!!

Is it just mine lol................arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgggggggggggggggghhh!!

11 Comments

Mine seems ok!!

I'm on Virgin and its been off all day and now its dropping in and out all the time. Driving me mad!!!!!

mine's ok with BT.
    check for virus or summit

any error message mammy?

hi, mine used to do same. at first it was a faulty batch of routers but that was years ago. i now have to operate it with all firewalls disabled, never a problem since.......well, lol

Original Poster

Is it the weather, dont normally have a problem. No messages, it just goes from being a globe at the bottom to a red cross. It has been cutting off as i try to reply to a message on here...here goes...

Original Poster

Well that worked so fingers crossed.

It's the wind blowing the megabits around LLM. I'm ok as I have cable so the wind can't blow it underground

Original Poster

donnydude;7004545

It's the wind blowing the megabits around LLM. I'm ok as I have cable so … It's the wind blowing the megabits around LLM. I'm ok as I have cable so the wind can't blow it underground

Don't try and screw my head boy!

Lulu'sMammy;7004557

Don't try and screw my head boy!

Is that the first time you have refused being screwed?

Original Poster

donnydude;7004570

Is that the first time you have refused being screwed?

Eff off!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3581366
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction1331
      3. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work22
      4. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…2073

See more discussions