Groups

FFS!! Iv got no more alcohol- Update just found some

Not fair, im left with either coke or fanta twist to drink how boring

27 Comments

Worst thing to happen.

But how could you let it happen with all these offers on, should be well stocked up

Original Poster

I didnt have many £'s left after xmas, had to buy presents for 5 kids + my OH

Toilet Duck :w00t:

Original Poster

ericcartman;3912162

Toilet Duck :w00t:

Near tired that, whats it taste like?

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3912167

join my club, about one hour ago:oops:all outta ciggies too, Happy New … join my club, about one hour ago:oops:all outta ciggies too, Happy New Year,lol

That remind's me, my OH said she was going to give up from today better run off & hide her last few fags

starsparkle2311;3912167

join my club, about one hour ago:oops:all outta ciggies too, Happy New … join my club, about one hour ago:oops:all outta ciggies too, Happy New Year,lol

oh nooooooooo drink i can live without but ciggies :w00t:
    guess what my new year resolutions are :whistling:

mrfun1981;3912182

That remind's me, my OH said she was going to give up from today better … That remind's me, my OH said she was going to give up from today better run off & hide her last few fags

lmao..... i am giving up as soon as i smoke all my cigs :whistling: again :oops:

mrfun1981;3912172

Near tired that, whats it taste like?

Carp , but try mixing with fanta twist ;-)

starsparkle2311;3912205

i am furiously searching my kitchen drawer(yes hygienic i know, but … i am furiously searching my kitchen drawer(yes hygienic i know, but that's where i keep them), grrrr none left, flippin happy new year,lol

FFS i have some if you wanna come and get a few lol

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3912205

i am furiously searching my kitchen drawer(yes hygienic i know, but … i am furiously searching my kitchen drawer(yes hygienic i know, but that's where i keep them), grrrr none left, flippin happy new year,lol

Well if you happen to be in birmingham you can have my OH's she is a sleep & wont be needing them now she is giving up

Original Poster

ericcartman;3912217

Carp , but try mixing with fanta twist ;-)

erm, ok but you will have to come around & try the 1st glass to make sure it improves the drink :lol:

mrfun1981;3912223

Well if you happen to be in birmingham you can have my OH's she is a … Well if you happen to be in birmingham you can have my OH's she is a sleep & wont be needing them now she is giving up

PMSL i'm sure she would hold you by the throat if she gets up in the morn to find she has no cigs :giggle:

Ive got like 7 big bottles of vodka kick and 2 champers. already seen off one lol

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;3912237

PMSL i'm sure she would hold you by the throat if she gets up in the morn … PMSL i'm sure she would hold you by the throat if she gets up in the morn to find she has no cigs :giggle:

Well she has had some nicorette inhalator's for the last 4 months in the same place she keeps her fags. its about time she opens the bloody box & use them. So il take my chances lol

FREE FAGS IN BIRMINGHAM

mrfun1981;3912234

erm, ok but you will have to come around & try the 1st glass to make sure … erm, ok but you will have to come around & try the 1st glass to make sure it improves the drink :lol:

LOL

mrfun1981;3912275

Well she has had some nicorette inhalator's for the last 4 months in the … Well she has had some nicorette inhalator's for the last 4 months in the same place she keeps her fags. its about time she opens the bloody box & use them. So il take my chances lolFREE FAGS IN BIRMINGHAM

PMSL.... wouldn't want to be you in the morn if you hide them cigs :giggle:

Original Poster

lyndsbowes;3912285

PMSL.... wouldn't want to be you in the morn if you hide them cigs … PMSL.... wouldn't want to be you in the morn if you hide them cigs :giggle:

Well il hide them & leave the house to get the kids back before she gets up.....that way she cant hurt me in front of the kids when i come home.

mrfun1981;3912319

Well il hide them & leave the house to get the kids back before she gets … Well il hide them & leave the house to get the kids back before she gets up.....that way she cant hurt me in front of the kids when i come home.

lmao.... good plan but will you be up to taking the kids out so early lol

starsparkle2311;3912325

don't wanna be me tomorrow without any, … don't wanna be me tomorrow without any, [SIZE="7"][COLOR="Magenta"]WAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH[/COLOR][/SIZE]

me neither.... do you not have a neighbour who sells them :whistling:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3912325

don't wanna be me tomorrow without any, … don't wanna be me tomorrow without any, [SIZE="7"][COLOR="Magenta"]WAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH[/COLOR][/SIZE]

lol im sure you will cope

lyndsbowes;3912333

lmao.... good plan but will you be up to taking the kids out so early lol

iv got to be up early as iv got to get the kids BACK from my sisters house. if im not up il have my sister calling me to get up

Original Poster

update just found some vodka, only about enough for 3 shot's.......do i have them straight or put it with coke erm i cant decide

mrfun1981;3912387

update just found some vodka, only about enough for 3 shot's.......do i … update just found some vodka, only about enough for 3 shot's.......do i have them straight or put it with coke erm i cant decide

depends how long you wanna stay up for.... if you wanna go to bed very soon- straight if you wanaa stay up a bit- with coke :thumbsup:

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3912398

with coke, that would last me approx one … with coke, that would last me approx one gulp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!enjoy:thumbsup:

I will enjoy it, but it wont last that long. is it really worth having that bit cos il only be ****** off cos i would want some more afterwards

Original Poster

starsparkle2311;3912422

hmmmmmmmm i would have it, depends what mood you're in, depends what … hmmmmmmmm i would have it, depends what mood you're in, depends what you've had before to drink, sometimes i can stay up for hours drinking water,lol(amazing what cheap wine does hahaha)

I think i want to stay up longer cos im having so much fun chatting you lovely women on here. :-D

So i think il be having the vodka with some coke

starsparkle2311;3912422

hmmmmmmmm i would have it, depends what mood you're in, depends what … hmmmmmmmm i would have it, depends what mood you're in, depends what you've had before to drink, sometimes i can stay up for hours drinking water,lol(amazing what cheap wine does hahaha)

'king hell i never get sattisfied from drinking water lol.... then again i have expensive taste and can't drink most wines.... only the expensive ones lol

Original Poster

night night SS x

starsparkle2311;3912474

like i say, depends what you've drank before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:whistling: … like i say, depends what you've drank before!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:whistling: I was on here a few nights ago, I'd had a bottle of wine around 6pm, still posting at 3AM!!!!!!!! mind you i did keep trying to drink that candle, grrrrrr, i'm not drunk tonight tho', so all out, off to bed for me, night all:)

PMSL.... that candle :lol:
    night hun.... all the best for 2009 :thumbsup:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1643
      2. Who's getting the Xbox X Scorpio? 60 day satisfaction11
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764436
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846246

See more discussions