Groups

fiber broadband

Hi all.
    Im after a fiber broadband i can do with only broadband no phone no tv,
    What would be the cheapest with or without cash back please,
    Thanks all have a good day

9 Comments

You have to have a phone line I am pretty sure

u dont need a phone with virgin internet only dont no price tho less than 30 im sure

Virgin was offering just broadband at £18 the other month or £22 broadband with basic TV package which was the cheapest but not sure if it was/is available online it was the outside sales team offering this price did notice yday they had the £22 deal at local shopping centre

BT £22 phone and fibre to cabinet up to 50mbit. bunch of scammers though.

Virgin media had a deal on for 22 i bought it not long ago , may still b on, check there website.

Original Poster

jasonholcroft9

Virgin media had a deal on for 22 i bought it not long ago , may still b … Virgin media had a deal on for 22 i bought it not long ago , may still b on, check there website.

Thanks did how fast is it? Did you get any cash back please? If I move from sky do i have to pay installation fee?

virgin if you have in your area they do broadband only

Hardawan

Thanks did how fast is it? Did you get any cash back please? If I move … Thanks did how fast is it? Did you get any cash back please? If I move from sky do i have to pay installation fee?

​virgin is very fast i got 50mb had no problems i pay 25 per month

Zen do broadband only
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767343
      2. word association Game73944514
      3. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2238
      4. *** Weekly game codes giveaway 188 ***1125

See more discussions