Fibre beoadband

Found 1st Oct 2017
So im looking for a decent contract for fibre broadband.

Torn between sky, vodafone and bt

Any recommendations?

Or any I have not mentioned worth looking at?
Community Updates
  1. Ask
Groups
  1. Ask
10 Comments
They have a mediocre at best reputation and p*** poor call centres, however, since you're considering BT then you might as well look at Talktalk who I'm with.

Last I looked, £39pm for unlimited calls and 70mbps isn't bad, albeit with a 24 month contract.

Another of the top of my head is zen internet, haven't looked to deep into them though, plus net and virgin media.

Also, try contacting each of them for any offers, they once offered me for about £100pm the sky complete pack with fibre broadband and calls.
Edited by: "tech3475" 1st Oct 2017
Unlimited BT Infinity 1 is currently reduced to £29.99 per month and includes £125 rewards card, plus you can have BT Sports free for 12 months with it.
PKRichie18 m ago

Unlimited BT Infinity 1 is currently reduced to £29.99 per month and …Unlimited BT Infinity 1 is currently reduced to £29.99 per month and includes £125 rewards card, plus you can have BT Sports free for 12 months with it.

Link?
PKRichie43 m ago

Unlimited BT Infinity 1 is currently reduced to £29.99 per month and …Unlimited BT Infinity 1 is currently reduced to £29.99 per month and includes £125 rewards card, plus you can have BT Sports free for 12 months with it.

I'm pretty sure the free bt sports offer ended in August

It's now only free for 3 months but you're in a 12 month contract with it so you have to pay monthly from month 4

Correct me if I'm wrong though

As for providers, I have experience with a few and I recommend BT infinity

talktalk painfully slow and awful

sky unstable, often slow and terrible hub

bt infinity no issues in years, always lightning fast and excellent hub
Edited by: "dataload" 1st Oct 2017
With BT myself and happy with them , but you will hear good and bad stories on here about all of the providers. Personally wouldn't move back to talktalk as the speeds were horrendous and the cut outs happened daily and customer service painful.
pavthebeast42 m ago

Link?

Here you go.

@dataload you can still have 12 months free BT Sport app and online player, which you can cast, so it's on your tv at least.
Original Poster
So a bit of a mixed bag.

The 60 activation pees me off!!

Currently with bt and even tho its only standard broadband its been reliable so far.
Arizolas39 m ago

So a bit of a mixed bag.The 60 activation pees me off!! Currently with bt …So a bit of a mixed bag.The 60 activation pees me off!! Currently with bt and even tho its only standard broadband its been reliable so far.

just upgrade to infinity then, you'll be able to get the activation charged taken off or reduced

that is if they even charge for "activation" when you're upgrading from standard broadband

I had standard bt broadband and upgraded to infinity as soon as I could, not had a single regret

if your current broadband with bt is stable and hasn't caused you issues, you'll have the same experience with infinity
Is virgin in your area?
Original Poster
Sadly not 🙈
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants