Fibre Broadband providers

Found 11th Nov 2017
I like countless others will be leaving BT Infinity 2 following the latest price increase. I want a stable unlimited data fibre provider 80/20 without traffic management etc. My current thinking is either Zen or Pulse8 does anyone have any experience of these or able to recommend an alternative. Don’t really want to pay more than £45 a month and it can’t be Sky as it limits my options for discussions when my current TV deal ends.

Thanks in advance
Community Updates
Ask
7 Comments
Plusnet is BT
Uno and IDNet are supposed to be pretty good too.
Why not just ask BT if they'll offer you your Infinity 2 for your asking price ?
You could also rejoin and pay £39.99 but it also has £59.99 setup costs, works out roughly £44.99 factoring in the setup.
Already spoke to BT and they have told me that the current price of £39.99 is the best that can do but that involves a new 18 month contract. Begrudge paying that money when people on Infinity 1 has a boost to line speeds at no extra cost. I know people have said that they are renewing contracts using partners names to gain discounts etc but that doesn’t seem right to me and knowing my luck it’ll go wrong. I need a reliable fast connection as we are an internet heavy family
I’ve just taken the plunge and signed up with Zen. Hopefully they are as good as reports have suggested.
I'm with TalkTalk paying just over £30 per month, 60mbps down/19mbps up, unlimited downloads and no traffic management. Previously been with BT and Sky, found TalkTalk to be most reliable of the three. Not sure why you'd want to pay £44 per month for Zen...
SilverBandit1 h, 23 m ago

I'm with TalkTalk paying just over £30 per month, 60mbps down/19mbps up, …I'm with TalkTalk paying just over £30 per month, 60mbps down/19mbps up, unlimited downloads and no traffic management. Previously been with BT and Sky, found TalkTalk to be most reliable of the three. Not sure why you'd want to pay £44 per month for Zen...

I’m paying £36 a month through the Big Deal, happy to pay slightly more than Talk Talk when considering the difference in reviews between the two.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions