Found 26th Jul 2007
Looking to buy this new, for the 360.

Cheapest I can find is Play.com for £24.99 (in stock) It needs to be in stock, as I need it for early next week.

I would appreciate any help,
Thanks.

1. Ask
  2. FIFA
Groups
  1. Ask
  2. FIFA
8 Comments

Banned

thats the cheapest I can see unless you try powerplay direct and use their 2% off code, or the hut and their 10% off code to save a few pence, blah have it cheaper but are out of stock. I think fifa 08 will come out soon.

Original Poster

I think Fifa 08 is out in September, so not too far away.

It's for a mates birthday, so I need one that's in stock.

Banned

you could also try the sellers on play selling slightly cheaper at around £22 for a new one. i cant understand why it costs so much compared to fifa 07 on other consoles?

Original Poster

hothothot

you could also try the sellers on play selling slightly cheaper at around … you could also try the sellers on play selling slightly cheaper at around £22 for a new one. i cant understand why it costs so much compared to fifa 07 on other consoles?

I'll have a look. Cheers.

BlahDVD have it for £17.99
blahdvd.com/bla…-6P

but its out of stock and when they get it back in stock they'll despatch it straight away

Original Poster

killabyte

BlahDVD have it for … BlahDVD have it for £17.99http://www.blahdvd.com/blah/Games_Product.aspx?productid=GAMES-EAE07605406-6Pbut its out of stock and when they get it back in stock they'll despatch it straight away

Back in stock now.

Any Quidco or discount codes for Blah?

Thanks.

Argos 2 For £35

Get With Virtua Tennis Which Is £26 Trade In In Blockbusters

Have you seen my post on the hot deals page ? You can get it for the cost of 4 x 500 ml bottles of coke, around £2.80 !! Problem is that it can take up to 28 days delivery, and is only available for the first 2000 applicants !
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Help: NowTV Movie pass67
    2. Credit Card Debt Question...1016
    3. Difference between these WD 1TB Black HDDs11
    4. What is the best weight training app for iOS please?11

See more discussions