fifa 08 on ebay

after looking around the shops to find fifa 08 for ps3 for around £40, i was tempted by ebay. theres some that are £25 at buy it now includin del but its the asian version

im just curious whether ill be able to play online
thanks a doddlexxx

4 Comments

Ohh watch out theres a shop on ebay that charge you 17.5% on to sale price making it £47 if you but it for 40, they got me with it and its hard to notice on the ebay page, just be aware.

odriscoll

Ohh watch out theres a shop on ebay that charge you 17.5% on to sale … Ohh watch out theres a shop on ebay that charge you 17.5% on to sale price making it £47 if you but it for 40, they got me with it and its hard to notice on the ebay page, just be aware.

I've seen that shope.They add The VAT to the final price after you've bought it

uk.gamestracker.com/buy…htm

few sites online got it for £38 ish.My partner says its really good,however he buys the new fifa one every yr.

add-man

I've seen that shope.They add The VAT to the final price after you've … I've seen that shope.They add The VAT to the final price after you've bought it

cos they business sellers likely,some businesses sellers will state the vat already in the listing but some you going have to pay more which be added in.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Are these two things distinctly different to you?1213
    2. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1431
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764389
    4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846241

See more discussions