Fifa 09 ?

Banned
My fifa 09 has broken and i am wondering what to do! would i be able to get in contact with EA and they send me a new one ?

9 Comments

What do you mean by broken? Is it the disc or was it DLC, does any of it load up or nothing at all? what are you playing it on? where did you get it from? I doubt that EA will give you a new one.

EA will sell you one for around cost price about £10ish you might need to send them your old one.

Chuckles1001;5361302

EA will sell you one for around cost price about £10ish you might need to … EA will sell you one for around cost price about £10ish you might need to send them your old one.

M$ def do that with their games so can't see why EA won't!

ms2005;5362390

M$ def do that with their games so can't see why EA won't!

As I said they do!!!

Don't all games come with 90 day warranty?

Met-Cast;5363847

Don't all games come with 90 day warranty?

I don't know but that wont cover it for scratches or cracks anyway which i'm presuming is what's wrong with the OP's

Chuckles1001;5363728

As I said they do!!!

OK Chuckles! Don't get your knickers in a twist!!!

How is it broken?
Broken broken you will need to contact EA and they will replace for £10
Scratched broken you can try using toothpaste to buff it or take it to game or similar and have it resurfaced for about £3
xbox broken you should try deleting the downloaded content and clearing the cache.

ms2005;5364933

OK Chuckles! Don't get your knickers in a twist!!!

HaHa I was't, just making the point that I said they can and you seemed to saying they can to, but made out I said they can't

Chill whinston
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523407
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846071
    3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread415214080
    4. Xbox One X pre order £449.99 @ Game (out 9th Nov)2343

See more discussions