Groups

Fifa 09 cheaters

Anybody else having a lot of this recently? Players go for a low star team, so i do the same for a fair game. Then when the game starts they have the likes of gascoigne and other legends in their team on top stats. Really annoying, they should be banned.

6 Comments

Pes 2010

Original Poster

J4GG4;6040883

Pes 2010

What about it?

They do that all the time its basically a recent glitch on an update - it happens on clubs - if you quit befoe 5 mins you wont lose the game so start the game see what they have and then quit if they are cheating

Original Poster

dandoc2;6041014

They do that all the time its basically a recent glitch on an update - it … They do that all the time its basically a recent glitch on an update - it happens on clubs - if you quit befoe 5 mins you wont lose the game so start the game see what they have and then quit if they are cheating

ok cheers, i never normally quit so i wernt sure how long you have without getting the loss awarded.

PES 2010 soon

Original Poster

J4GG4;6044273

PES 2010 soon

I loved pes from the 1st one, but when it got to pes 08 and pes 09 it just seems so unplayable. Only from fifa 08 have i prefered fifa, just hope pes it a lot better this time round.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Swarovski styling mirror from Hadleigh.11
      2. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1145
      3. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64556
      4. Win Swarovski earrings with OK magazine11

See more discussions