Groups

FIFA 09 HELP

I dont have any problems connecting with anyone to play a game except 2 of my mates,

when I go to play them on a game it we cant pick a team and then it comes up the game is no longer available,

it only does this with 2 of my mates,

the only way we can play is going on a team game and playin 1 vs 1 on that and select any position

so we cant have any league games or nothing,

also 1 of them lives next door 2 me and is on exactly the same internet connection (same internet provider and speed)

this is on xbox 360

can anyone help? Thanx in advance

7 Comments

Banned

check your nat setting

xbox 360 needs to be open

ps3 needs to be type 2

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;3338198

check your nat setting xbox 360 needs to be open ps3 needs to be type 2

this is probs a silly question but how do i do that?

euro 2008 worked fine but just before fifa 09 came out euro 2008 stopped working for us also

Banned

xbox and playstation = do a connection test from the dashboard and it will show you the test in progress

Original Poster

fragaliciousbob;3338253

xbox and playstation = do a connection test from the dashboard and it … xbox and playstation = do a connection test from the dashboard and it will show you the test in progress

ive just done a test on the 360 and it says open, just text my mates who im havin problems with to find out what theres is on

Original Poster

if theres r on strict, how do they change it?

i dont think theres will be tho as they can also play other players, its just when we connected to each other in a 1vs1, but will work if we do a team game 1vs1 and select r position as any

Original Poster

both r NAT r on open?

What broadband/router do you have??
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767218
      2. The obvious next step become Ken then become Barbie1012
      3. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?917
      4. love affairs912

See more discussions