Expired

Fifa '09 - in store price

Found 6th Oct 2008
Hi,

Apologies for this since I know there are a few other threads, but they're mostly all expired offers where's the best place to get Fifa from?

Was tempted by Zavvi for £35 but if I'm honest, dunno if I can wait much longer now

Where's the best place to get it in store please? I've checked Game, Toys R Us, HMV, Tesco and Woolworths and they're all £40 - a bit more than I'd like to spend if possible (mostly 'cos I still feel bitter at missing out on the Tesco offer!)

Thanks

9 Comments

morisons £25

Morrisons ae doing it on ps3 for £25 but poss misprice so best hurry!

What format?

Original Poster

bah! Needs to be Xbox 360

Cheers though

Morrisons is £25 for all consoles i believe. Until Sunday.

Original Poster

Really? That's sweet, £25 would be an utter bargain. Not sure how far I am from Morrisons but hopefully there'll be one somewhere on the way home

i work at morrisons, didnt see anything about that, was £40 when i looked

blizeH;3130654

Really? That's sweet, £25 would be an utter bargain. Not sure how far I … Really? That's sweet, £25 would be an utter bargain. Not sure how far I am from Morrisons but hopefully there'll be one somewhere on the way home

where abouts are you I could maybe help you out and pop over to Morrisons and get another one and send it to you

i live in grimsby, i have one now, is this for real? is it like the same as last time they did it?
paid £29

Original Poster

tubbies74;3130921

where abouts are you I could maybe help you out and pop over to Morrisons … where abouts are you I could maybe help you out and pop over to Morrisons and get another one and send it to you

Dude, I'd be more than happy to give you £60 for 2 copies of Fifa '09 for the Xbox 360 (they may be £40 for the 360, I'm not sure though) if you see any - I 100% want them and would pay up for sure, but absolute worst case scenario for you you'd still sell them on Ebay for a bit of profit. Or just £30 for one copy, whatever suits.

Many thanks for your offer anyways
Post a comment
@
    Text