FIFA 09 Invisible Player

8 replies
Found 12th Mar 2009
Was just playing fifa 09 on xbox live! I was liverpool the opponent was bayern munich. I was down 1-0 in the second half when he paused the game! all of a sudden he had invisable players!!!!!!!!

I was like WTF, didnt know what the heck was going on! ended up getting beat 6-1.
has anyone else come up against this! Totally peeved off now

1. Misc
  2. FIFA
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. FIFA
8 Comments

Yeh I had similar, was beating Man utd 1-0 with 1 minute to go and the ref added 40 minutes injury time.

Original Poster

skusey;4625253

Yeh I had similar, was beating Man utd 1-0 with 1 minute to go and the … Yeh I had similar, was beating Man utd 1-0 with 1 minute to go and the ref added 40 minutes injury time.

that totally sucks!

I play on playstation network and the players sometimes are invisible for the first couple of minutes then they come back player by player as the game go's on. Its very annoying!

Banned

Its a glitch, lots more reports about it happening on google seems to be after subs

Original Poster

spontya;4625294

Its a glitch, lots more reports about it happening on google seems to … Its a glitch, lots more reports about it happening on google seems to be after subs

see thats what i thought was gonna happen when they paused the game, but no sub just no player either !

Yep, I've had the same, One match there was an Inter player with a totally different coloured shirt..!!! Similar to the keepers.

Yeh it happens either at the beginning of the game or just after a subs been brought on

never happened to me
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769417
    2. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.11
    3. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322861
    4. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604808

See more discussions