Groups

Fifa 09 online clubs

Hey im starting to get into the online clubs but are therea any sites that track the stats etc - like on cod4 amount of kills /amount of goals
    Thanks

Daniel

p.s also how many wins do you need to get into a division online>?

47 Comments

i scored 4 goals on fifa clubs tonight i am the best

hmmm well, when I played "any position" we won 3 - 1, when dan played "any" position we lost 4 -1 .. what does that tell ya ;-)

Original Poster

Disco;4264709

hmmm well, when I played "any position" we won 3 - 1, when dan played … hmmm well, when I played "any position" we won 3 - 1, when dan played "any" position we lost 4 -1 .. what does that tell ya ;-)

it tells me i let you play any against rubbish teams :thumbsup:

can i join please, u know u need me

Original Poster

andy108uk;4264877

can i join please, u know u need me

your on there mate - but as you dont play reg your arent on the first team....your reserves

whattttttttttttttt. its first team or nothin. might have to set up a rival team.

Original Poster

What im gunna do is everytime we play we record - how many goals you scored and your match rating and put an average on the site

Original Poster

andy108uk;4264948

whattttttttttttttt. its first team or nothin. might have to set up a … whattttttttttttttt. its first team or nothin. might have to set up a rival team.

when was the last time you played though>?
    what is your set position as we play the same ones every game ?
    we will play tommorow and get your into a position your best at

wright-phillips right mid, if im about will play i promise

Original Poster

andy108uk;4265070

wright-phillips right mid, if im about will play i promise

ok have shifted you into first team as wright philips see the site now - i will try and have it looking good by 2morro

Original Poster

Site is now completed please see the site for news/info on the club

fifa09clubs.weebly.com/

Feedback please anyone?

stick me down as CM please.

I think we should have a game ;-), we play every Thursday from 9pm, Club name = Happy Go Luckies

LFC Muppet;4266698

I think we should have a game ;-), we play every Thursday from 9pm, Club … I think we should have a game ;-), we play every Thursday from 9pm, Club name = Happy Go Luckies

bring it on! :thumbsup:

Disco;4266729

bring it on! :thumbsup:

We play with 7 players and would be more than happy to play.

with the Club search being random we may need to set it up on the BAP part.

PM me before Thursday 9pm and I will arrange it with my team. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

LFC Muppet;4266698

I think we should have a game ;-), we play every Thursday from 9pm, Club … I think we should have a game ;-), we play every Thursday from 9pm, Club name = Happy Go Luckies

your on but you will lose

LFC Muppet;4266749

We play with 7 players and would be more than happy to play.with the Club … We play with 7 players and would be more than happy to play.with the Club search being random we may need to set it up on the BAP part.PM me before Thursday 9pm and I will arrange it with my team. :thumbsup:

I can do this thursday no probs as i finish at 5pm

Set it up on here so all the team members can see

Original Poster

Disco;4266619

stick me down as CM please.

we arent going to have more than 4 people playing at once mate for the sole reason that it just doesnt work imo -- you can play but only if the first team member drops out or cant play sorry

dandoc2;4270535

we arent going to have more than 4 people playing at once mate for the … we arent going to have more than 4 people playing at once mate for the sole reason that it just doesnt work imo -- you can play but only if the first team member drops out or cant play sorry

We have played with all numbers and more than 4 can work easy.

Let me know best time for you's on Thursday and I will arrange it :thumbsup:

dan, your talking a load of bollox

the club mode is just 10 of you can form a team.
    NOT so you can play 7 players at once - and another 3 play 1 position each

if LFC muppet will let me join their team, im gonna kick ya ****! what we're on for KO? 10pm?

Original Poster

Disco;4274147

dan, your talking a load of bolloxthe club mode is just 10 of you can … dan, your talking a load of bolloxthe club mode is just 10 of you can form a team.NOT so you can play 7 players at once - and another 3 play 1 position eachif LFC muppet will let me join their team, im gonna kick ya ****! what we're on for KO? 10pm?

yeh but i dont like to have any more than 1 person controlling the defense

and the person playing any should be at least a midfielder as well so he controls 5 ppl - and then the rest fill in the strikers and midfield

Original Poster

Disco;4274147

dan, your talking a load of bolloxthe club mode is just 10 of you can … dan, your talking a load of bolloxthe club mode is just 10 of you can form a team.NOT so you can play 7 players at once - and another 3 play 1 position eachif LFC muppet will let me join their team, im gonna kick ya ****! what we're on for KO? 10pm?

ok np mate - your out of the club

Original Poster

OK im updating the site as we have changed from man city to manchester united
    positions will be updated

Original Poster

LFC Muppet;4273469

We have played with all numbers and more than 4 can work easy.Let me know … We have played with all numbers and more than 4 can work easy.Let me know best time for you's on Thursday and I will arrange it :thumbsup:

id say 8pm will do

Original Poster

Ok we need to take a vote before i chang ethe site

MANCHESTER CITY OR MA NCHESTER UNITED ?

brazil

dandoc2;4276006

id say 8pm will do

We don't start till 9 :thumbsup:

Disco;4274147

dandoc2;4275482

ok np mate - your out of the club

And loads of people kicked up a fuss when I had rules for the COD 4 league :w00t::w00t:

@ Disco - You would be more than welcome but our 1st team limit is 7 and we have that along with 2 subs, 1 of them really keen for someone not to show to get his place back. Sorry!!

We'll take them all on Muppet, our new formula is a PROVEN winning formula

See you on the pitch lads, prepare yourself for a beating!

Original Poster

LFC Muppet;4278737

And loads of people kicked up a fuss when I had rules for the COD 4 … And loads of people kicked up a fuss when I had rules for the COD 4 league :w00t::w00t:@ Disco - You would be more than welcome but our 1st team limit is 7 and we have that along with 2 subs, 1 of them really keen for someone not to show to get his place back. Sorry!!

your first team limit is 7 ours is 4 i think thats ok as we play as a team well

ffs add me or send me an invite

add me to msn from the email on my profile so you can tell me when you are playing, miss those days of beating you, waiting for you to make a million tactics changes per game to get an edge hehe..

We start at 9pm, so what time we playing? Say 9:30pm ish?

Original Poster

LFC Muppet;4289387

We start at 9pm, so what time we playing? Say 9:30pm ish?

yeh im for that - ive got your addy so party it at 9pm

im free tnite...

:P

Hi I play for muppets team bring it on !

Original Poster

Club match is a no go im afraid weve had a little tiff in the club and have lost a few players
    but weve got 5 left to play its just they arent online 2nite

Basically i made a club member co manager and he goes off changes the team to brazil and we lose 5 games in a row - then i come online and find out not only that but i wasnt even playing which is the main annoyance

I'm up for joining this club

dandoc2;4298096

Club match is a no go im afraid weve had a little tiff in the club and … Club match is a no go im afraid weve had a little tiff in the club and have lost a few players but weve got 5 left to play its just they arent online 2niteBasically i made a club member co manager and he goes off changes the team to brazil and we lose 5 games in a row - then i come online and find out not only that but i wasnt even playing which is the main annoyance

naughy shaun

Original Poster

andy108uk;4298226

naughy shaun

yeh got me in a bad mood and dreble being a complete and utter **** didnt help - that is why i kicked him from the club - hes not rejoining at all

I need to start playing this again
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Easyjet - book now or wait?46
      2. Small, stylish writers notebook/netbook12
      3. Minecraft Foam Diamond Pickaxe - Source?23
      4. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?68

See more discussions