Groups

Fifa 09 Question

Does anyone know how to have a 2 vs 2 on Fifa 09?

So me and my mate (on a different console online) can play on the same team against 2 other ppl?

Thanx in advance

5 Comments

I dunno, is this possible ? I've not seen as an option online...

you're too good, not tellin you anythin!! lol

No m8, really dont know, it should be as easy as a 10 v 10 but only 4 of you enter the room and then you start the game..

oh and just incase you didnt hear me - break a few fingers or something so I dont get completely whooped!

Go to online game modes, then go to FIFA 09 Match creation. Then go to lobbies, press L1 until to get to the game modes lobbies and then just choose one of the lobbies to enter, they're normally called 2v2 or something like that. Also make sure you go for online team play rather than a head to head lobby. :thumbsup: Oh and then when you start change the camera to tele so that it's like you're playing a proper match rather than Be A Pro, also when position select comes up, do not select a position, choose 'any'.

Original Poster

DudeyGeeza;3775914

you're too good, not tellin you anythin!! lolNo m8, really dont know, it … you're too good, not tellin you anythin!! lolNo m8, really dont know, it should be as easy as a 10 v 10 but only 4 of you enter the room and then you start the game..oh and just incase you didnt hear me - break a few fingers or something so I dont get completely whooped!

haha i wont tell anyone what score i beat u in the league then :whistling:

when i try that with me and my mate loads others join :x

i think there must be a way cos there is online leagues out there for 2 vs 2

Original Poster

Arsenal Fan;3776066

Go to online game modes, then go to FIFA 09 Match creation. Then go to … Go to online game modes, then go to FIFA 09 Match creation. Then go to lobbies, press L1 until to get to the game modes lobbies and then just choose one of the lobbies to enter, they're normally called 2v2 or something like that. Also make sure you go for online team play rather than a head to head lobby. :thumbsup: Oh and then when you start change the camera to tele so that it's like you're playing a proper match rather than Be A Pro, also when position select comes up, do not select a position, choose 'any'.

ahh thats how u do it thanx alot, :thumbsup: left u some rep :santa:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…810
      2. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE34
      3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764320
      4. Report online material promoting terrorism or extremism814

See more discussions