Found 7th Sep 2009
ive jsut created my own plaer on fifa 09. how would i gain experience points so i can put his stats up ?

1. Misc
  2. FIFA
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. FIFA
8 Comments

Put him into a team, play him and then you can raise the stats of every player or just your own.

Manager Mode works.

Original Poster

is there a cheat where i get unlimeted points or something lol

RichKid10123;6234414

is there a cheat where i get unlimeted points or something lol

I'm not sure, if there is, you won't be able to use your player online. Plus it takes all the fun away

Original Poster

lol. just 1 month left for fifa 10 so trying to entertain myself more from fifa 09

RichKid10123;6234497

lol. just 1 month left for fifa 10 so trying to entertain myself more … lol. just 1 month left for fifa 10 so trying to entertain myself more from fifa 09

Or 2 days left for the demo :thumbsup:

Demo goes live on wednesday. Will only be like a 4 minute game with two set teams (2 mins each half) - but it will keep me satisfied till release.

Original Poster

yh cant wait

Meadsy4742;6234531

Or 2 days left for the demo :thumbsup:Demo goes live on wednesday. Will … Or 2 days left for the demo :thumbsup:Demo goes live on wednesday. Will only be like a 4 minute game with two set teams (2 mins each half) - but it will keep me satisfied till release.

OMG didn't even know that the demo was coming out, is that for both consoles?

cufc90;6234615

OMG didn't even know that the demo was coming out, is that for both … OMG didn't even know that the demo was coming out, is that for both consoles?

Yep should be
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition51449
    2. Win a gorgeous bundle of fair trade toys from Best Years, worth £100 @ Netm…10
    3. hello fashion mag/jigsaw comp - win £1,000 to spend INSTORE at jigsaw88
    4. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…55

See more discussions