Groups

FIFA 09 Ultimate Team XBOX 360 Card Trading

Just thought I'd make a little thread where everyone who wants to trade, sell or buy players etc.

70 Comments

Original Poster

I've got a Gold Advanced Manager Training Card. (90)

Changes formation to 3-5-2.

V Corluka, 79 RB, 1000 coins
    5-2-2-1 Manager card 1000 coins
    92 Fitness Coach 500 coins
    62 Scottish Manager 500(+1 negotiating) 500 coins
    3-5-2 Player Training card 1000 coins
    3-4-3 Manager Card 1000 coins

looking for Buffon.

Looking for both spurs kits and timmy atouba

Have for trade

Cassano - Done up to 90 - 1500 coins
    Some Gold greek CB - 500
    Gareth Bale - 700
    4-4-2 formation thingy - 4000

thfc andyp3;4946224

Looking for both spurs kits and timmy atouba Have for tradeCassano - Done … Looking for both spurs kits and timmy atouba Have for tradeCassano - Done up to 90 - 1500 coinsSome Gold greek CB - 500Gareth Bale - 7004-4-2 formation thingy - 4000

what formation is cassano? is the 442 a player or manager card?

can someone explain ultimate team to me?

thfc andyp3;4946224

Looking for both spurs kits and timmy atouba Have for tradeCassano - Done … Looking for both spurs kits and timmy atouba Have for tradeCassano - Done up to 90 - 1500 coinsSome Gold greek CB - 500Gareth Bale - 7004-4-2 formation thingy - 4000

yes interested in the 442 card, is it a player card or manager training card?

Happysteveo;4946105

looking for Buffon.

Have buffon,

168 contract, 97 reflexes, speed 67, everything else 99, 100,000 coins.

DudeyGeeza;4946556

Have buffon,168 contract, 97 reflexes, speed 67, everything else 99, … Have buffon,168 contract, 97 reflexes, speed 67, everything else 99, 100,000 coins.

ha, thats a tad too much for me!

Happysteveo;4946576

ha, thats a tad too much for me!

you should get a good one for 5-10k

Contract cards cost too much, in most cases, buying a new player is cheaper than using a contract card you could sell for 2-5k, or actually buying one for that when the player can be had for less than 1k if you hunt!

Dont forget to fill your collection, as most gold players go for 500 coins when you wont get any buyers at that.

thfc andyp3;4946224

Looking for both spurs kits and timmy atouba Have for trade4-4-2 … Looking for both spurs kits and timmy atouba Have for trade4-4-2 formation thingy - 4000

Well if this is a player 442 card I'll take it, will be online tomorrow.

I think its a manager training card although i will check

and cassano is 5-2-1-2

Jetpac;4946539

can someone explain ultimate team to me?

youtube.com/wat…LyU

Original Poster

Btw.....whats everyones teams?

Mines something like this:

A.FERGUSON | M | 91 | 5-4-1

S.CARSON | GK | 76 | 4-3-3

S.WARNOCK | LB | 78 | 4-4-2
    G.CHIELLINI | CB | 90 | 4-4-2
    M.LAURSEN | CB | 81 | 4-4-2
    G.NEVILLE | RB | 79 | 4-4-2

A.ROBBEN | LM | 80 | 4-4-2
    A.DIABY | CM | 78 | 4-4-2
    N.KRANJAR | CM | 78 | 4-5-1
    A.MEADOWS | RM | 72 | 3-4-1-2

D.CISSE | ST | 78 | 4-4-2
    W.ROONEY | ST | 4-4-1-1

Subs

S.NASRI | CAM | 81 | 5-4-1
    A.PIRLO | CM | 81 | 4-3-2-1
    F.MICCOLI | CF | 82 | 4-3-1-2
    R.OSORIO | RB | 76 | 4-4-2
    JARQUE | CB | 77 | 4-4-2
    K.DYER | CAM | 77 | 5-4-1
    A.HINSHELWOOD | CB | 60 | 4-4-2
    D.SANKOFA | CB | 61 | 4-4-2
    K.GERAERTS | CM | 68 | 4-4-2
    P.MACOURT | LM | 59 | 4-4-2

J.BRAVO-HERNANDEZ | HC | 89

CLUB BADGE - LIVERPOOL | 81
    STADIUM - O DROMO | 85
    HOME KIT - LIVERPOOL | 81
    AWAY KIT - BARCELONA | 84
    PRACTICE ARENA - INTIMIDADE ARENA | 85

thfc andyp3;4947682

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irPtocBaLyU

IS it any good though?

GK - BUFFON - 98
    RB - SAGNA - 99 / ZEBINA 91
    CB - RICHARDS - 99
    CB - GALLAS 97
    LB - EVRA - 97 / ABIDAL 96
    RM - BENTLY 95 / DANNI ALVEZ 94
    CM - SCHOLES 91 / KAKA 99
    CM - CARRICK 97 / ZE ROBERTO 94
    LM - DOWNING 99 / ROBINHO 95
    ST - RONALDINHO 99 / TEVEZ 94
    ST - PATO 99 / AMAURI 97

Subs:
    FERDINAND 94
    RAMOS 88
    NIANG 96

SCOLARI 88 - 4-4-2

Usually a FRENCH defence
    Either ENGLISH or BRAZILIAN midfield
    BRAZILLIAN or ARGENTINIAN attack

can i ask u guys if u r buying cards with microsoft points or going through it by earning coins? Coz im trying the latter and struggling! Played it for about 5 hours and still only on a 2 -2 1/2 star team!

Original Poster

jojothefirst;4948131

can i ask u guys if u r buying cards with microsoft points or going … can i ask u guys if u r buying cards with microsoft points or going through it by earning coins? Coz im trying the latter and struggling! Played it for about 5 hours and still only on a 2 -2 1/2 star team!

I'm playing for my coins. My best tip is to just go with the flow and work with the players you have, you'll notice you will come across some right stars. I had a bronze player who I replaced with Rooney.

jojothefirst;4948131

can i ask u guys if u r buying cards with microsoft points or going … can i ask u guys if u r buying cards with microsoft points or going through it by earning coins? Coz im trying the latter and struggling! Played it for about 5 hours and still only on a 2 -2 1/2 star team!

Look hard enough and some nights I dont even play i only sit on the trade search bit, write down the times cheap ones finish with the attributes i want (high contract and maybe a little tinkering with the stats), then I set an alarm for a few minutes before it ends, re-search for it, check the current price and WHAMMO!

eg: my BUFFON i got for 5k (was the starting price) same with most others, if you are on at silly o clock like me (5-6 in the morning some times) then people that have been silly enough to list it at that time have it end at that time, so you litterally get the players for asking, (My KAKA only cost 3k! RONALDINHO was admitedly 15k but still WAAAAAAAY below going rate)

Good buys for topping up players (Scholes and Carrick for 500-1k, Bastos for 500-700) most go for less than 1K if you are on at the right time.

Now there has been a lot of paper work and like i said, some nights i dont even get to play as a match would take me over the ending time of one i have written down. But it is all fun, very addictive and time consuming but hey, tis all good!

Stick to players from the same nationality as the bonus for it you WILL see in the game (3 out of 4 defenders/midfielders of one nationality)

I really cant get enough of it tbh, so darn good, then when you get training cards tool up your players, unless i'm buying a cheap scholes or zebina etc to tide me over (contract keeping can be a right be-atch!), I only buy players that have a massive contract.

thfc andyp3;4946224

Looking for both spurs kits and timmy atouba Have for tradeCassano - Done … Looking for both spurs kits and timmy atouba Have for tradeCassano - Done up to 90 - 1500 coins

I'll take Cassano if you still have him?

Meadsy4742;4949436

I'm playing for my coins. My best tip is to just go with the flow and … I'm playing for my coins. My best tip is to just go with the flow and work with the players you have, you'll notice you will come across some right stars. I had a bronze player who I replaced with Rooney.

Do you know how many gold players do you typicaly get in gold packs? (not even bought a gold pack yet lol)

Original Poster

jojothefirst;4959937

Do you know how many gold players do you typicaly get in gold packs? (not … Do you know how many gold players do you typicaly get in gold packs? (not even bought a gold pack yet lol)

I've had gold packs with no gold players, maybe the odd silver player. Its all random, though its a good feeling when you see a very good player come up.

i got cassano, niang and abidal if anyones interested, also a few silver contracts

Cluffy321;4973459

i got cassano, niang and abidal if anyones interested, also a few silver … i got cassano, niang and abidal if anyones interested, also a few silver contracts

I'll offer 1500 coins for cassano if its the one that you bought off this thread the other day?

gomes
    commotto, agger, skrtel, abidal
    hleb, ambrosini, muntari, ben arfa
    Higuain, pato

absolute monster

Happysteveo;4946105

looking for Buffon.

2 words :- get casillias

Meadsy4742;4949436

I'm playing for my coins. My best tip is to just go with the flow and … I'm playing for my coins. My best tip is to just go with the flow and work with the players you have, you'll notice you will come across some right stars. I had a bronze player who I replaced with Rooney.

i got davenport (sunderland) in my starting pack (lvl 71 silver) and ive trained him up and is a fairly decent player, however, ive trained agger and skrtel up so i play jagielka and davenport when i rest the other two cbs

Happysteveo;4975069

I'll offer 1500 coins for cassano if its the one that you bought off this … I'll offer 1500 coins for cassano if its the one that you bought off this thread the other day?

would sell for 2k none less

thfc andyp3;4946224

Ill buy it of you

ultimate team;4978400

Ill buy it of you

Also is a manger one or a player

thfc andyp3;4946224

ill buy it it 4 4000

ultimate team;4978400

Ill buy it of you

You have a deal

I'll list it tonight

edit: its manager

i have more brazillian players up for sale like ronaldinho and kaka and robinho if anyones interested btw heres my team

DIDA 78

MAXWELL 88
    LUCIO 93
    JAUN 84
    MAICON 87

ROBINHO 87
    ZE ROBERTO 80
    KAKA 87
    TADDIE 84

PATO 84
    RONALDINHO 93

SCOLARI AS MANAGER

Great idea this
    Im all for it - my team chemistry is like 70 which is fantastic and my main striker scores on avereage 4 goals a game - 25 games and 53 goals all of which are online - bonnazoli !!!

jojothefirst;4948131

I bought about 2 gold packs on the marketplace to start me off i got jena and evra - sold evra and jenas is now 35 games 10 goals - but i get the gold packs for the contract cards not the players as any player i get now goes into my collection or for sale dont keep any more players

Btw if anyone have a newcastle badge i will pay a lot for it as i cant find it anywhere

dandoc2;5061527

Btw if anyone have a newcastle badge i will pay a lot for it as i cant … Btw if anyone have a newcastle badge i will pay a lot for it as i cant find it anywhere

How much, i might have it in my trade pile

thfc andyp3;5061558

How much, i might have it in my trade pile

Ive got stuff to trade - e.g Aston Villa badge or pay but how much do you want for it as i cant even find them on the trading bit so dont know what its worth

dandoc2;5061579

Ive got stuff to trade - e.g Aston Villa badge or pay but how much do … Ive got stuff to trade - e.g Aston Villa badge or pay but how much do you want for it as i cant even find them on the trading bit so dont know what its worth

I'll be able to work something out, i'll be on it tonight so will let you know if i have it later

thfc andyp3;5061608

I'll be able to work something out, i'll be on it tonight so will let you … I'll be able to work something out, i'll be on it tonight so will let you know if i have it later

yer i dunno if i have you added but gamertags - dandoc2
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …119274
      2. Your dream gaming set up?610
      3. Are these two things distinctly different to you?32145
      4. ** Motorola Moto X Force | Owners Club **32205

See more discussions