Groups

fifa 10

Is it all that? Seriously, whats the main differences between it and 09? Looks better visually but what do you think?

17 Comments

Original Poster

only played demo so seeking advise

hey man,
    when i got it yesterday i thought i may aswell of saved my cash and kept playing 09 but spent good couple of hours playing it today and now i think its top notch it just allows you to play a realistic game of footy and is more fluid than 09! for £25 bones i think its worth a purchase

New kits and some new moves, dno about the rest as ive only played the demo

It's a completely different game.

Original Poster

sold out when i went asda but sounding good

Feels completely different to 09.

Dribblng and tackling are great in it now. You have more control over your shots so you can hit a low hard drive or aim for the top corner.

Played it for hours last night on the xbox

360 dribbling I heard?

Looks as though the Fifa 10 for PC is a mess:

]http//ww…ing

mynameisblair;6472883

360 dribbling I heard?

Yep! It great. Been hitting a lot of shots past the post , got to aim them bang on now

hdizzle;6473001

Looks as though the Fifa 10 for PC is a … Looks as though the Fifa 10 for PC is a mess:]http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B002C1BCDO/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_summary?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

Every PC game is a mess.

adrian96;6473074

Every PC game is a mess.

Pro Evo for PC is not too bad.

Original Poster

plus the fact your team has the new players (andnew kit) of course!

hdizzle;6473001

Looks as though the Fifa 10 for PC is a … Looks as though the Fifa 10 for PC is a mess:]http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B002C1BCDO/ref=cm_cr_dp_all_summary?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1&sortBy=bySubmissionDateDescending

Yeh it is, the graphics are really bad.

Banned

I Bought It On The Day It Came Out.. Nothing On The New Evo I Have To Say But More Todo Out Side Of Playing Matches .. Thats Why I Think Its Crap... Same Ol Poop From 09... Terrible Game Play..

Waiting For Evo Then Fifa Can In As An Exchange...
    Total Turd

Banned

mynameisblair;6472883

360 dribbling I heard?

SUPPOSE TO BE,..

:x:x:x:x

Banned

skamma;6507382

I Bought It On The Day It Came Out.. Nothing On The New Evo I Have To Say … I Bought It On The Day It Came Out.. Nothing On The New Evo I Have To Say But More Todo Out Side Of Playing Matches .. Thats Why I Think Its Crap... Same Ol Poop From 09... Terrible Game Play..Waiting For Evo Then Fifa Can In As An Exchange...Total Turd

dont take the opinion of someone who cant even work out where the caps lock key is too seriously

trolling at its worst :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp23
      2. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …281979
      3. What is there free to do in your town?37
      4. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1635

See more discussions