Found 5th Oct 2009
i just bought fifa 10 and can pplay the game fine but when i try to play online i have to install the 1.01 update. this doesnt work and just gives me error 80029563. i am at uni using a wired connection and dont no what to do!!! any help? i might have to port forward but i have no idea how to do that on my ps3, can anyone give me an idiots guide please??/ any helpw ould be much appreciated, thanks

1. Misc
  2. FIFA
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. FIFA
10 Comments

You should be working and not playing that's the problem students hey!! tee hee

Sorry I can't help you tho, get game tonight so if anything comes up I will let you know, probably have the answer by then however.

Enjoy

Original Poster

let me no if u can! thanks mate

Banned

try a hard reset on your router and then turn the ps3 on and try again

Original Poster

the problem is im at uni so its just a socket in the wall, i have no idea how to reset the modem as i dont think i can! good idea tho. and with regards to the port forward thing, i had problems understanding it, can i do it through my ps3? wot do i need to do? thanks for the quick replies x

is it on Virgin the broadband? if so people are having problems with this they cant seem to get online until after 8 with it for fifa 10 :?

Banned

Charlie Scene;6488165

is it on Virgin the broadband? if so people are having problems with this … is it on Virgin the broadband? if so people are having problems with this they cant seem to get online until after 8 with it for fifa 10 :?

I'm on VM and online is fine :?

try asking others in your halls who have a ps3 if they have same problems

csiman;6488274

I'm on VM and online is fine :?try asking others in your halls who have a … I'm on VM and online is fine :?try asking others in your halls who have a ps3 if they have same problems

cool.....long shot but i know a few who were struggling :thumbsup: cheers for ruling that one out :-D

Sell the thing and get a xbox 360 with a proper online service.

Banned

Chiptivo;6488411

Sell the thing and get a xbox 360 with a proper online service.

this has nothing to do with the online service :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition46377
    2. Win free gin for a year88
    3. Win a short break for two at our hotel of the year: the Pointer, Bucks @ Su…44
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 42 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1414

See more discussions