Groups

Fifa 10 Demo 360/PS3

What do you think of the latest edition Fifa 10!

51 Comments

its not available on ps3 yet

hey dude, long time no hear..

gonna DL it tonight.. it got multiplayer on it?

Banned

not available on psn yet, 5pm i think its added

Banned

more importantly will the new football manager game have chelsea's transfer ban incorporated into it?

30/10

Original Poster

DudeyGeeza;6257260

hey dude, long time no hear..gonna DL it tonight.. it got multiplayer on … hey dude, long time no hear..gonna DL it tonight.. it got multiplayer on it?

It's got local multiplayer but no live unfortunatly!! m8.

casparwhite;6257301

more importantly will the new football manager game have chelsea's … more importantly will the new football manager game have chelsea's transfer ban incorporated into it?30/10

lol, that would pee off a load of chelsea fans and ruin sales and part of me is thinking your question was retorical...

casparwhite;6257301

more importantly will the new football manager game have chelsea's … more importantly will the new football manager game have chelsea's transfer ban incorporated into it?30/10

Hahah, good point.

I think they said it was in, it was a couple of years ago with Roma.

SuperEd

cant wait for this

Banned

DudeyGeeza;6257363

lol, that would pee off a load of chelsea fans and ruin sales and part of … lol, that would pee off a load of chelsea fans and ruin sales and part of me is thinking your question was retorical...

not gonna ruin sales as ill be buying it just for that feature if its incorporated......

no it wasnt rhetorical its a valid question as i dont know the answer

woo its out tonight!

SuperEd

think its limited to 2 mins a half with 6 teams

Original Poster

goonertillidie;6257581

think its limited to 2 mins a half with 6 teams

3 mins a half with 6 teams, Chelsea, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Marseile, Chicago Fire, Juventus

Banned

casparwhite;6257538

not gonna ruin sales as ill be buying it just for that feature if its … not gonna ruin sales as ill be buying it just for that feature if its incorporated......no it wasnt rhetorical its a valid question as i dont know the answer

i dont even like management games but ill buy if they do it, just as way of saying thanks for ****ing the chelsea mugs off

I know a 9yr old who's gonna wet himself when he finds out we can dl it tonight.

Banned

Maty06;6257602

3 mins a half with 6 teams, Chelsea, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Marseile, … 3 mins a half with 6 teams, Chelsea, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Marseile, Chicago Fire, Juventus

they pick weird teams
    most people would rather have
    man city or man utd, real madrid, bayern, lyon, inter or ac and celtic or rangers

kyalion;6257635

I know a 9yr old who's gonna wet himself when he finds out we can dl it … I know a 9yr old who's gonna wet himself when he finds out we can dl it tonight.

rodent or jaffa cake?

Banned

rm13_hammer;6257660

they pick weird teamsmost people would rather haveman city or man utd, … they pick weird teamsmost people would rather haveman city or man utd, real madrid, bayern, lyon, inter or ac and celtic or rangers

:w00t:

doubt it!

Banned

csiman;6257750

:w00t:doubt it!

rather than chicago fire i think so either them or an international team

rm13_hammer;6257780

rather than chicago fire i think so either them or an international team

I'd imagine 360 / PS3 owners in America (a pretty big market for both consoles really) would prefer the demo to have an American team to a Scottish team tbh.

Banned

rm13_hammer;6257622

i dont even like management games but ill buy if they do it, just as way … i dont even like management games but ill buy if they do it, just as way of saying thanks for ****ing the chelsea mugs off

But I would've thought you'd like seeing the success players like Lampard and Joe Cole have had??

SuperEd

kyalion;6257635

I know a 9yr old who's gonna wet himself when he finds out we can dl it … I know a 9yr old who's gonna wet himself when he finds out we can dl it tonight.

it is you :-D lol jk

Banned

FilthAndFurry;6258059

But I would've thought you'd like seeing the success players like Lampard … But I would've thought you'd like seeing the success players like Lampard and Joe Cole have had??

i love seeing the success players like joe cole, carrick, ferdinand etc have had!

only lampard i cant stand the only thing id like to see him do is break both his legs and end his carrer :thumbsup:

Banned

midlandscomics;6257823

I'd imagine 360 / PS3 owners in America (a pretty big market for both … I'd imagine 360 / PS3 owners in America (a pretty big market for both consoles really) would prefer the demo to have an American team to a Scottish team tbh.

Yep - that was my point (rangers / celtic have small followings relative to the USA) :thumbsup:

It's AWESOME. Can't wait to get the full game!!

Banned

rm13_hammer;6258223

i love seeing the success players like joe cole, carrick, ferdinand etc … i love seeing the success players like joe cole, carrick, ferdinand etc have had!only lampard i cant stand the only thing id like to see him do is break both his legs and end his carrer :thumbsup:

Did he do something to you personally, or is the general resentment of a good-looking chap, with a dream career, loads of money and consistently nice hair?

The best thing about this years Fifa is that they finally stopped putting the same 2 players on the cover

demo available for ps3 now..finally!

SuperEd

yep im downloading it now

I have only played it once but didnt notice much of a difference gameplay wise?

Banned

geneticmeddler;6259295

demo available for ps3 now..finally!

cant find it in the PSN store!

just checked and nothing on the A-Z except fifa09

SuperEd

csiman;6259324

cant find it in the PSN store! just checked and nothing on the A-Z except … cant find it in the PSN store! just checked and nothing on the A-Z except fifa09

search fifa10 thats how i found it

i think its good
    took a few matches to get used to it, but now fine

i thought it was like PES to start with, but changed my opinion!

vengod;6259317

I have only played it once but didnt notice much of a difference gameplay … I have only played it once but didnt notice much of a difference gameplay wise?

OMG

wow best fifa ive played, real good gameplay, great quick free quick free kick feature and more, looking good

vengod;6259317

I have only played it once but didnt notice much of a difference gameplay … I have only played it once but didnt notice much of a difference gameplay wise?

Dribbling and overall ball control is ALOT better than fifA09. They remvoed them dumb long turns that slow you down entirely when sprinting. Other than that, there isn't much difference. I think they removed that stupid problem where players would randomly back off from the ball when its coming towards them sometimes.

definantly alot more like pes imo. Dribbling is alot easier and this game now tends to favour the strong players like Drogba, whereas Fifa 09 favoured the quick ones like Torres.

Banned

intenso100;6259379

wow best fifa ive played, real good gameplay, great quick free quick free … wow best fifa ive played, real good gameplay, great quick free quick free kick feature and more, looking good

I liked that too:thumbsup:

The tussling for possession certainly adds realism and the crossing is vastly improved.

Glad I preordered.

FilthAndFurry;6259441

I liked that too:thumbsup:The tussling for possession certainly adds … I liked that too:thumbsup:The tussling for possession certainly adds realism and the crossing is vastly improved.Glad I preordered.

ya i just pre ordered it now!!

Anyone getting the error 80023103 when trying to download the Fifa 10 demo?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …2339
      2. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2438
      3. Aloha! Flamedeer Vacation is LIVE (until August 28th at 5pm)1314
      4. Anyone else used www.completesavings.co.uk44

See more discussions