Found 8th Aug 2009
I tell you whats even cheaper, I'm going to review FIFA 10 at Covent Garden next week and getting £50 to play for an hour and with that I can buy a copy of FIFA 10, pretty much free.

6 Comments

Sounds good - how about playing for 2 hours -sending me the £50 so i get it free

Howd you manage to do that ?
Link or info pelase :-D

Why do you get to review it? Is it your job or something?

Original Poster

dandoc2;5966623

Sounds good - how about playing for 2 hours -sending me the £50 so i get … Sounds good - how about playing for 2 hours -sending me the £50 so i get it freeHowd you manage to do that ?Link or info pelase :-D

other half's family does alot of market research on side, I get to do the beers, restaurants (strada, Ask, etc etc), electrical equipment sometimes, pretty cool and get paid for it.

emai from them:-

Hi,

Thank you for agreeing to provide 2CV Research and its client with your opinions on next version of one of the world's biggest football video games. The game is unfinished, and your feedback will help the development team finalise the game…and you'll be among the first people in the world to try the game out!

You and your friend are booked to come to our offices in Covent Garden together

On: day xxth of August

At: 12 /noon

Before coming, you will need to have filled out an online survey. This is accessed by clicking the link below.

You must complete this survey before coming in! It will take about 15 minutes to complete, and please be as thoughtful and honest as you can with your answers - there are no right or wrong answers.

???

You will need to be at our offices for around 1 ½ hours. You'll be testing out the game for over an hour, then spend about 20 minutes completing a survey about how you found the game.

Light refreshments will be served.

You and your friend's feedback are appreciated, and for your time and input you will both receive a cash 'thank you' of £50.

If for any reason you are unable to attend, please contact xxxx

2CV's office are at:
34 Rose Street
Covent Garden
WC2E 9EB

Click here for a map.

Thanks again,

xxx
Field Director

Alfonse;5966642

other half's family does alot of market research on side, I get to do the … other half's family does alot of market research on side, I get to do the beers, restaurants (strada, Ask, etc etc), electrical equipment sometimes, pretty cool and get paid for it.

oh right cool :whistling:

Alfonse;5966642

other half's family does alot of market research on side, I get to do the … other half's family does alot of market research on side, I get to do the beers, restaurants (strada, Ask, etc etc), electrical equipment sometimes, pretty cool and get paid for it.emai from them:-Hi, Thank you for agreeing to provide 2CV Research and its client with your opinions on next version of one of the world's biggest football video games. The game is unfinished, and your feedback will help the development team finalise the game…and you'll be among the first people in the world to try the game out!You and your friend are booked to come to our offices in Covent Garden together On: day xxth of August At: 12 /noon Before coming, you will need to have filled out an online survey. This is accessed by clicking the link below. You must complete this survey before coming in! It will take about 15 minutes to complete, and please be as thoughtful and honest as you can with your answers - there are no right or wrong answers. ???You will need to be at our offices for around 1 ½ hours. You'll be testing out the game for over an hour, then spend about 20 minutes completing a survey about how you found the game. Light refreshments will be served. You and your friend's feedback are appreciated, and for your time and input you will both receive a cash 'thank you' of £50. If for any reason you are unable to attend, please contact xxxx2CV's office are at: 34 Rose Street Covent Garden WC2E 9EB Click here for a map. Thanks again, xxxField Director

Room for more? :-D

decenttttttttt
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition65707
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions