FIFA 10 GameFace

All I can say for this is - WOW!

Truly impressed. In game I look just like EA have created me, pretty cool seeing myself score goals in Be A Pro.

Has anyone else created their GameFaces yet? If so, do they resemble you in any way?

18 Comments

yeah, must say it is pretty good, and the skin tone (back of the head etc) i picked is a pretty good match to :thumbsup:

how do u do this?

Do you need a cam? Or do you upload? I've only played FIFA 10 twice so far

Think mine look stupid!

You need to upload pictures

niggit;6566278

Think mine look stupid!You need to upload pictures

Will have a butchers at this later

Original Poster

Go to

[url]www.easportsworld.com[/url]

Click GameFace and the rest is explained.

Meadsy4742;6566291

Go to [url]www.easportsworld.com[/url]Click GameFace and the rest is … Go to [url]www.easportsworld.com[/url]Click GameFace and the rest is explained.

u gotta register for the beta?

Original Poster

TomWilkoLFC;6566241

yeah, must say it is pretty good, and the skin tone (back of the head … yeah, must say it is pretty good, and the skin tone (back of the head etc) i picked is a pretty good match to :thumbsup:

Yeah, seen some of the bad ones on the EA forums, I just picked a tone that I chose when I made my pro - looks ace.

I've been trying our celebrity pics for my one - currently it's Fred West.....

Original Poster

killabyte;6566308

u gotta register for the beta?

Yeah, its an instant thing though, don't have to wait for an email or anything. :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Ciderbob;6566333

I've been trying our celebrity pics for my one - currently it's Fred … I've been trying our celebrity pics for my one - currently it's Fred West.....

I've not thought about doing celebs. I remember someone saying they were gonna do their behind haha.

mine worked perfectly, couldnt believe it!

i'm creating it and doesn't look nothin like me

EDIT: i've found it...just installing it now

Ciderbob;6566333

I've been trying our celebrity pics for my one - currently it's Fred … I've been trying our celebrity pics for my one - currently it's Fred West.....

Fred west isnt a celebrity, only in your weird little world.

Original Poster

http://img122.imageshack.us/img122/5694/meinfifa10.th.jpg

those boots are the best by far, captain of club n country now, still only a 79, but have 87 pace and 84 accell now, 84 curve, amoungst others, frikkin love it!

iNSOMANiAC;6566437

Fred west isnt a celebrity, only in your weird little world.

He is where I live! :whistling:

i cant find how to do it?
it just takes me to the HUB
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64534
    2. Tv choice magazine Issue 391414
    3. Win a flagship smartphone - the HTC U1133
    4. Win A Galaxy Note 8 With Caseology & AndroidHeadlines *** ENDS TODAY ***22

See more discussions