Groups

FIFA 10 Help

Does anyone get problems connecting to a an online game on Fifa 10?

About 90% of the games i try join or others join me i cant pick a team and then says game session is no longer available, Fifa 09 was fine and could join anyone and play anyone,

Any1 else gettin this problem atall?

Its startin to take the p**s now

14 Comments

Banned

Inb4 saint says "at last".

Good thread BTW. :thumbsup:

Yeah i had the same thing last night, i could only get into the 10v10.

Original Poster

Its been doin it to me since ive had the game yesterday, i cant even play ppl i know cos it just says game session no longer available

Been fine for me, Well yesterday afternoon it was.

fine for me, beat my m8 2-0

360 or ps3?

junkenstein73;6471248

360 or ps3?

Op has a 360 I think

Original Poster

junkenstein73;6471248

360 or ps3?

PS3

thesaint;6471269

Op has a 360 I think

I have both, Decided to get it on the PS3 for now tho cos my gold ran out on the 360, If this problem doesn't get fixed soon tho im gonna take it back an swap it for the 360 1

Its because your router has blocked the certain ports needed to play online. I had it with my BTHomeHub and it wouldnt solve it even when I did port forwarding.

It broke and I got a netgear router and now find someone every game.

I had a similar issue with my xbox.... It was because my NAT settings were set to strict (due to me setting a static IP address for my xbox), maybe something similar to your problem? Once I set it to dynamic IP then all was fine.

Original Poster

I dont understand how i can connect to everygame on fifa 09 tho with the same settings, what settings what i have to change?

Original Poster

Babbabooey;6476459

I had a similar issue with my xbox.... It was because my NAT settings … I had a similar issue with my xbox.... It was because my NAT settings were set to strict (due to me setting a static IP address for my xbox), maybe something similar to your problem? Once I set it to dynamic IP then all was fine.

How do i change my NAT settings? im crap at all that stuff lol

Original Poster

All is good now, My router got reset and all of a sudden i can join every single game now and play every1, thanks for your help every1
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. wharf comp - win a michael grant watch - email entry only22
      2. mail on sunday comp - win a £3,000 thomas cook gift e-card11
      3. computer active mag comp - win one of two y-cam protect alarm systems worth…44
      4. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578

See more discussions