Found 1st Dec 2009
hya was just wondering if anyone knows how to do the fifa leaderboad glitch that when u loose u get about 50/70 exp points and when u win u get 150/200 ?

i have just played this guy an i won 6-1 and sumhow i got deducted 60 exp points.

HOW,, HOW I SAY

TALK ABOUT GOING LALALALALA

13 Comments

You mean the CHEAT!!!!!!

forums.electronicarts.co.uk/fif…tml

I believe it's called the 'Skill Point Glitch' and if you realy must 'CHEAT', Youtube will hold your hand.

Original Poster

cheat me? u got xbox 360? ill giv u a game now and ull see if ur better than me

it annoys me the fact that i won and got deducted the LALALALA points

Yes, I've got a 360 but never got into the Fifa or PES games. It's all random button pushing to me :giggle:

No doubt you would kick my butt - Now if your talking CODMW2 :viking:

Original Poster

W1zz;7065767

Yes, I've got a 360 but never got into the Fifa or PES games. It's all … Yes, I've got a 360 but never got into the Fifa or PES games. It's all random button pushing to me :giggle:No doubt you would kick my butt - Now if your talking CODMW2 :viking:

CODMW2??? i wuld rather die than playing that game. reason is cuz im awfull at it, too used to halo series running out at peope and hitting them. if i tryed to do that on COD i wuldnt get nowere near close to them :thumbsup::thumbsup:

gabriel2k7;7065785

CODMW2??? i wuld rather die than playing that game. reason is cuz im … CODMW2??? i wuld rather die than playing that game. reason is cuz im awfull at it, too used to halo series running out at peope and hitting them. if i tryed to do that on COD i wuldnt get nowere near close to them :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm the same...i played a co-op on one of the COD's and kept dying because i ran out at people and someone shot me whilst my friend stayed hidden. But i'm getting better :whistling:

W1zz;7065767

Yes, I've got a 360 but never got into the Fifa or PES games. It's all … Yes, I've got a 360 but never got into the Fifa or PES games. It's all random button pushing to me :giggle:No doubt you would kick my butt - Now if your talking CODMW2 :viking:

Highest killstreak?

Original Poster

davidn84;7065810

I'm the same...i played a co-op on one of the COD's and kept dying … I'm the same...i played a co-op on one of the COD's and kept dying because i ran out at people and someone shot me whilst my friend stayed hidden. But i'm getting better :whistling:

haha good to see some1 as bad as me, makes me feel better in sum sort of way :w00t::w00t::p

chralph;7065827

Highest killstreak?

Duno, only just started playing online with MW2. Probably 2 evenings worth.

Done all COD2, 3, 4, 5 on Veteran :thumbsup:.

chralph;7065827

Highest killstreak?

Mine is 12 K/D1.5... add me if you like

Xbox: Street Monks :thumbsup:

Original Poster

come on peopz so no 1 plays fifa 10 ???????

W1zz;7065911

Duno, only just started playing online with MW2. Probably 2 evenings … Duno, only just started playing online with MW2. Probably 2 evenings worth.Done all COD2, 3, 4, 5 on Veteran :thumbsup:.

Fair enough mate, I have done the single player on cod 4 on veteran, couldnt really get into cod 5 and completed modern warfare 2 on veteran. Finding the special Ops more challenging!

krazie2004;7065971

Mine is 12 K/D1.5... add me if you likeXbox: Street Monks :thumbsup:

Mine is 33 Kill streak (Lucky with damn poo players on the other team ) and KD is 1.43 i think

Add me too chralph

chralph;7065827

Highest killstreak?

I have a 24 streak KD is only like 0.7 something though.

Tag: SxN2009
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions