Found 4th Dec 2009
does anyone know how to set positions on online club

ive made a player and want him to be centre back but he is always left back and u cant switch positions or anything

how i be A CENTRE BACK

1. Misc
  2. FIFA
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. FIFA
7 Comments

How i be centre back

whats a centre back?

Original Poster

lool defender centre position

You pick it everytime you play a game just before you play a match,

if its for the full team, you need to create a custom formation in your Team Management. it allows you to move - for example - from a 4-4-2 to a 4-2-4 thus allowing you to create new positions. :thumbsup:

OR if its for your own player/pro you need to create a new player and give him the CB status :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Disco;7102491

if its for the full team, you need to create a custom formation in your … if its for the full team, you need to create a custom formation in your Team Management. it allows you to move - for example - from a 4-4-2 to a 4-2-4 thus allowing you to create new positions. :thumbsup:OR if its for your own player/pro you need to create a new player and give him the CB status :thumbsup:

it is my own player and i have chosen him as the centre status but when i play online club with friends i am always a left back
my friend said is because im the top rated defender i am put left?
fustrating

muffin247;7105361

it is my own player and i have chosen him as the centre status but when i … it is my own player and i have chosen him as the centre status but when i play online club with friends i am always a left backmy friend said is because im the top rated defender i am put left?fustrating

you need to chance/amend you status then in the Player Profile/Setup - Change your position from LB to CB
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. clocks go Back weekend 28 October why not check and clean ur smoke alarm at…65262
    2. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz56
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…56119
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314659

See more discussions