Groups

Fifa 10 Price at Morrisons

Does anyone know what the price is going to be for Fifa 10 on PS3 at Morrisons? Thank you

10 Comments

£19.99

MarzBarz;6449664

£19.99

Really, this is news to me!

Tobes19;6449847

Really, this is news to me!

Naughty Marzbarz is teasing.............looks like Tesco and Asda are the cheapest around £29 but check the deals section.

Morrisons last year were selling it last year for 19.99 as i got it pricematched with currys after a long rant

gari189;6449901

Naughty Marzbarz is teasing.............looks like Tesco and Asda are the … Naughty Marzbarz is teasing.............looks like Tesco and Asda are the cheapest around £29 but check the deals section.

:lol: i meant for ps2 xD

dont think they sell ps3 games anymore do they? i remember them getting rid of a load of them cheap

cribert;6450931

dont think they sell ps3 games anymore do they? i remember them getting … dont think they sell ps3 games anymore do they? i remember them getting rid of a load of them cheap

Still sell them, but never cheap

I phoned a guy who works at my local morrisons he said it will probably be 35.99 or around 35 quid.

Original Poster

gorskino10;6451508

I phoned a guy who works at my local morrisons he said it will probably … I phoned a guy who works at my local morrisons he said it will probably be 35.99 or around 35 quid.

cheers, will prob have to go for that as have no asda or tesco by

Original Poster

Managed to get an answer it is going to be £32.99
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. cheapest way to Get from BRIDLINGTON TO ACCRINGTON ??22
      2. Laptop screen backlight issue23
      3. Input Lag v Refresh rate on a TV..510
      4. Three connection89

See more discussions