Found 16th Nov 2009
Hi,
My little boy loves platying this (he's 6) but for some reason its started freezing in the middle of a game, and the commentary disappears.
Anyone els had this or know why its happening.
Its very annoying. My PS3 works fine on all other games.

1. Misc
  2. FIFA
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. FIFA
21 Comments

how long have you had it an where u get it from? sounds like a fault with the game take it back?

Original Poster

Got it from tesco and got it on release day. Its been fine since I bought it.

Lol. Mwuahaahhahahahha

if you have still got the receipt take it back and ask for a replacement tell em it keeps freezing etc and they should replace it for you

Banned

Install to the HDD, oh you can't it's a ps3

Original Poster

ryman1000;6911193

No cant do that because my 360 got RROD being an inferior product.

No receipt so what can I do now??

Original Poster

adrian96;6911153

Lol. Mwuahaahhahahahha

Thanks for that.

ryman1000;6911193

How'd that help anyway?

Banned

oplik;6911237

No cant do that because my 360 got RROD being an inferior product.No … No cant do that because my 360 got RROD being an inferior product.No receipt so what can I do now??

Who's fault is that ? PS3 can still get YROD anyway

Banned

adrian96;6911267

How'd that help anyway?

It only needs to read a small segment of the disk to confirm its retail, opposed to every part to load the game, as it loads from the hardrive just uses the disk to confirm its genuine

Original Poster

ryman1000;6911271

Who's fault is that ? PS3 can still get YROD anyway

Well mine clearly but i have been playing it for a while qand I dont keep receipts for that long. Do you?

Banned

oplik;6911303

Well mine clearly but i have been playing it for a while qand I dont keep … Well mine clearly but i have been playing it for a while qand I dont keep receipts for that long. Do you?

Yes :whistling:

I ordered online so I have the confirmation email as a proof of the date of purchase. Don't microsoft fix it based on the date of production on the back of the xbox. Look on the back and there should be a white rectangle. If the date on it isn't longer than 3 years your covered :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ryman1000;6911342

Yes :whistling:I ordered online so I have the confirmation email as a … Yes :whistling:I ordered online so I have the confirmation email as a proof of the date of purchase. Don't microsoft fix it based on the date of production on the back of the xbox. Look on the back and there should be a white rectangle. If the date on it isn't longer than 3 years your covered :thumbsup:

No no you misunderstand. My XBOX is way too old for that. I was on about the receipt for FIFA 10.
I sold my 360 in bits on ebay beleive it or not and got £175 for it. (with the controllers and leads etc).

I have emailed Tescos but will they replace it? (Fifa 10)

ryman1000;6911276

It only needs to read a small segment of the disk to confirm its retail, … It only needs to read a small segment of the disk to confirm its retail, opposed to every part to load the game, as it loads from the hardrive just uses the disk to confirm its genuine

Yeah but isn't blu-ray much bigger?

Banned

oplik;6911364

No no you misunderstand. My XBOX is way too old for that. I was on about … No no you misunderstand. My XBOX is way too old for that. I was on about the receipt for FIFA 10.I sold my 360 in bits on ebay beleive it or not and got £175 for it. (with the controllers and leads etc).I have emailed Tescos but will they replace it? (Fifa 10)

If you have proof of purchase through an email then should do. If not if your willing to pay an extra £10 still unfair considering you bought it, but your best option if they won't is to send it to EA and they'll replace it for £10 if its faulty. It should be at the back of the instruction booklet. Alternatively take it to game to get any scratches removed for free. Hope you sort it :thumbsup:

Original Poster

ryman1000;6911412

If you have proof of purchase through an email then should do. If not if … If you have proof of purchase through an email then should do. If not if your willing to pay an extra £10 still unfair considering you bought it, but your best option if they won't is to send it to EA and they'll replace it for £10 if its faulty. It should be at the back of the instruction booklet. Alternatively take it to game to get any scratches removed for free. Hope you sort it :thumbsup:

Thanks some useful advice there.

Banned

oplik;6911423

Thanks some useful advice there.

Glad to help

[COLOR="Red"]It's probably because he's 6.[/COLOR]

Original Poster

The JFK;6911553

[COLOR="Red"]It's probably because he's 6.[/COLOR]

Eh? What on earth has that got to do with anything. It doesnt work for me either and I'm 37!

dont wanna ask a silly question but have you tried wiping the disc? 6yr olds sometimes have grubby (in particular oily) fingers! Sometimes causes disc skipping,,,,

Banned

adrian96;6911153

Lol. Mwuahaahhahahahha

Is this your son? :thinking:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604817
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247640
    3. Wow apple you really are bad1623
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522873