Groups

FIFA 10 Ultimate Team PS3.

Anybody else got this?...

I was just wondering if anybody can help and give advice on how to improve the team chemistry...?

3 Comments

Original Poster

Anyone?

399out;8332046

Anyone?

Manager and players all the same nationality, play the preferred formation of what your players prefer.

So if you find an english managers with 11 english players who's preferred formation is 4-4-2 and you play a 4-4-2, you will have 100 chemistry

You could even get a team full of Premiership players and they will have better chemistry and pick a formation and buy player formation cards for that formation and you will be fine. Players also prefer playing in their preferred position.

My team is

Manager: Steve Bruce

GK: Howard
    RB: Sagna
    CB: Toure
    CB: Vidic
    LB: Evra (is a LWB)
    CM: Fabregas
    CM: Carrick
    CM: Arteta
    LF: Ronaldinho
    ST: Adebayor
    RF: Arshavin (is a CF)

That gets me 100% even though Evra is a LWB and Arshavin is a CF. Team mates playing near each other are also better as I have Vidic Evra and Carrick all linking together and Sagna, Fabregas and Arshavin all down the right side and also Arteta and Fabregas both being Prem and Spanish work together,

HTH.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…914
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764322
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?32162
      4. Help Me Find Bright Red Exterior Paint PLEASE45

See more discussions