Groups

FIFA 10 v PES 10 demos now out...

Ok so now the pes2010 demo came out yday.

Played both 2010 demos just now and i have to say PES have edged it back...

WELL DONE !!!!!!!

FIFA was easy to score on and it just didnt feel RIGHT, movement, colours, and gameplay felt sluggish

PES i feel was smoother, crisper, alot harder even on regular mode and it took me 3 games to actually get a goal. BONUS.

Post your outcome/review below but only if youve played both and are OPEN MINDED not a out right fifa fanboy or pes fanboy.

19 Comments

fanboy alert, already threads going into this, you are way wrong..

Spammed

Banned

]http//ww…opi?

pes 2010 is better than pes 09 but still not as good as fifa 09 and 10

i thought pes demo was way to easy to score on regular i won 6-0 in my first game being barca vs pool i think they have made messi too good

I scored twice in the first half on PES and I famously went over seven (real) hours of gameplay without scoring on PES? on ps2...

Fifa by a long, long way...

Original Poster

DudeyGeeza;6322834

fanboy alert, already threads going into this, you are way wrong..Spammed

Sorry? its always the narrow minded little teenagers that shout fanboy isnt it? So if i said fifa gets my vote nothing would be said because thats your vote right?:whistling:

J4GG4;6322854

Sorry? its always the narrow minded little teenagers that shout fanboy … Sorry? its always the narrow minded little teenagers that shout fanboy isnt it? So if i said fifa gets my vote nothing would be said because thats your vote right?:whistling:

lol, as written in the other thread, Im not a fanboy of either, infact i prefered the PES for when my m8s come round as its more arcadey, but last years was pathetic so i played fifa, and now after giving the new demo a chance its better but still not as good as fifa 09, and fifa 10 is just fifa 09 with tweaks..

and dude, im 31... not me thats the little kid is it, bet both my boys are older than you

Original Poster

I might be younger than your kids..thats if you had your kids when you were 3?

I genuinly beleive pes is better than fifa this year which is why ive just pre ordered it. Does the run button even work on fifa? gameplay seemed sluggish, easy..ect. I prefer it solid and alot harder to beat teams. Maybe i like it a tiny bit arcadey

Enjoyed both demos and will get both like always lol,but as the demos go I think pro evo has improved alot FIFA hasn't changed much but it didn't need to,so I'm looking forward to the ea/konami battle as it seems to be back :-)

im curious to know how you think the fifa gameplay is sluggish? since the game and its controls have been sped up and sharpened and are obviously a good deal quicker than 09.

Pro is just far to easy to score on. If you want an arcady type game then Get Pro, if you want a decent football game get fifa.

I used to be a massive Pro fan, however the last 3/4 games including by the looks of it pro 10 have just been massive letdowns

Played both now on the 360 and i still prefer FIFA this year although Pro Evo has improved a little but imo is no match for the flowing footy of FIFA and Pro Evo seems to suffer from the easy goal syndrome.

Still getting both though as i pre-ordered Pro Evo from Amazon at the beginning of August for £19.99. :-D

Banned

How did it take the OP so long to score?

I won my first game 3-0 and I haven't played Pro Evo for almost a year.

It has improved over last year's dismal effort, but it feels so far behind FIFA in terms of player movement that I can't see myself buying it this year.

I will say they've spruced it up a lot though and I was surprised how good it looked from the menus right through to kick-off.

But I did find myself expecting players to make more intelligent runs like they do in FIFA, and the lack of player contact/strength really does make Pro Evo feel very archaic in comparison to FIFA.

Original Poster

I have my pes game mode on proffesional not regular
    and with fifa i have the next 1 up too.

Try it like that?

According to PSM 3 they rated pes 2010 above fifa 2010, although not by much. i guess its each to your own.

J4GG4;6322887

I might be younger than your kids..thats if you had your kids when you … I might be younger than your kids..thats if you had your kids when you were 3?I genuinly beleive pes is better than fifa this year which is why ive just pre ordered it. Does the run button even work on fifa? gameplay seemed sluggish, easy..ect. I prefer it solid and alot harder to beat teams. Maybe i like it a tiny bit arcadey

Have you even played the demo. It is quicker, but more importantly a lot more smooth now.

PES will never be able to match FIFA - PES is just shocking, its had that arcade feel to it since its release. I remember going to Blackpool when I was younger and you had those games with one joystick and 2 buttons, and the gameplay is still the same as it was then - crap.

FIFA fanboy through and through.

FilthAndFurry;6323797

How did it take the OP so long to score?I won my first game 3-0 and I … How did it take the OP so long to score?I won my first game 3-0 and I haven't played Pro Evo for almost a year.It has improved over last year's dismal effort, but it feels so far behind FIFA in terms of player movement that I can't see myself buying it this year.I will say they've spruced it up a lot though and I was surprised how good it looked from the menus right through to kick-off.But I did find myself expecting players to make more intelligent runs like they do in FIFA, and the lack of player contact/strength really does make Pro Evo feel very archaic in comparison to FIFA.

PES is definitely improved but still seemed a little easy even on top player, played as barca vs liverpool and won 3-0 surprisingly ibrahimovic got all 3 in the air, they have made him FAR better than he is yet again!! :x

Fifa by a long way.

Original Poster

Meadsy4742;6326943

PES will never be able to match FIFA - PES is just shocking, its had that … PES will never be able to match FIFA - PES is just shocking, its had that arcade feel to it since its release. I remember going to Blackpool when I was younger and you had those games with one joystick and 2 buttons, and the gameplay is still the same as it was then - crap. FIFA fanboy through and through.

Are you saying the original PES were rubbish?

Bluearmy01;6329901

PES is definitely improved but still seemed a little easy even on top … PES is definitely improved but still seemed a little easy even on top player, played as barca vs liverpool and won 3-0 surprisingly ibrahimovic got all 3 in the air, they have made him FAR better than he is yet again!! :x

I can score easier on fifa by FAR.

Ive played them both for a few days now and i think fifa is smoother, sharper and overall possibly better APART from the fact its too easy to win compared to pes so that totally for me puts pes as no1. I need a slight challenge when i play! Tempted to buy fifa though with hope online play would be good....hmm decisions

Theres 1 thing that fifa lacks an always will and thats the more in depth tactics you could use like on the old pes versions. I loved the layout, It seems with all fifas theres 1 way to build up to score. Just dissapointed pes10 is not sharper or smoother than fifa.

J4GG4;6326190

According to PSM 3 they rated pes 2010 above fifa 2010, although not by … According to PSM 3 they rated pes 2010 above fifa 2010, although not by much. i guess its each to your own.

They did that last year too... coincidence, bung or exclusive?

I used to love PES, but Fifa09 was 10 times better than PES9, and It seems to have improved this year (Refs don't seem as picky this time and I like the way players can use their body strength)

Fifa imo, plays much better and is a much more exciting game, its smooth and runs more fluid. Its definantly the game im going for. I used to be a pes fanboy before Fifa 09, since then im not looking back.

Syzable;6323715

Played both now on the 360 and i still prefer FIFA this year although Pro … Played both now on the 360 and i still prefer FIFA this year although Pro Evo has improved a little but imo is no match for the flowing footy of FIFA and Pro Evo seems to suffer from the easy goal syndrome. Still getting both though as i pre-ordered Pro Evo from Amazon at the beginning of August for £19.99. :-D

not sure if its just me or if you have not been informed, but my order for this was cancelled a long time ago and put down as a mis-price.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game73844455
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)60477
      3. Royal Mil track and trace44
      4. EasyJet flights for summer 2018 (up until 2nd Sept 2018) will be released o…56

See more discussions