Fifa 10 - Who's buying it?

8 replies
Found 20th Sep 2009
Im going with Fifa this year for the PS3. I dont want to hear anything about fifa is better than pes or vice versa.

Im holding out for Asda or Tesco to have it on cut price. But at the same time, the price at shopto is the cheapest ive seen.

Whats everyone else doing?

1. Misc
  2. FIFA
  3. PS3
8 Comments

ill wait a few weeks for it to come down in price

Me I am buying Fifa 10 on opening day - because people say on opening day usually Tesco and Asda sell it for £25.00 (dont know if it's is true). But if it is I am surely getting Fifa 10.

Hopefully they will be some bundles as well, with PS3 and Fifa10. Hopefully on the 80gb model. Because I am looking to get a 80gb PS3, a Fifa 10 bundle will surely interest me.

Original Poster

mighty mugger;6343005

Me I am buying Fifa 10 on opening day - because people say on opening day … Me I am buying Fifa 10 on opening day - because people say on opening day usually Tesco and Asda sell it for £25.00 (dont know if it is true). But if it is I am surely getting Fifa 10. Hopefully they will be some bundles as well with PS3 and Fifa10. Hopefully on the 80gb model. Because I am looking to get a 80gb PS3.

Yeah, this is my thinking too. I was in Asda yesterday and they have Dirt and Need for Speed for £34. Thats a decent price of a first day release for NFS.

Ill be in Asda first thing on Friday.

i preordered it from argos from a deal on here and quidco i think it was 23? not sure!

Banned

me im buying it soon!

Banned

Unless its more than £12 cheaper than gamestation i'll be buying it full price from there, as I made the decision to get the higher credit note price than the cash price for a load of load games.

Forza 3, Op Flashpoint, Fifa and Modern warfare 2 to come

I will be buying it,got myself £30 worth of vouchers that I can use on amazon from doing surveys

just been looking online at comments people have made that are fortunate to have it already say the online play is shocking and one said "its more buggy than 08 and 09 together.."

I was planning to get it on open day but since i only want it for online play i may wait a while now
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Lego Dimensions has officially been cancelled. (Statement from TT Games)1718
    2. So it turns out Micheal Winner is a perverted git24
    3. BrightHouse to pay £14.8 MILLION in compensation to 249,000 customers11
    4. word association Game74244940

See more discussions