Expired

FIFA 10 XBOX 360?

6 replies
Found 7th Sep 2009
The cheapest I can find FIFA 10 for on the XBOX is around £35 plus a little quidco. There must be a better deal than this surely.

Does anyone else know of any good deals on this?

6 Comments

I wouldnt preorder fifa or pro evo tbh-the supermarkets will be cutting each others throats on release day.

Original Poster

I would like to have it on the 2nd but I am willing to wait for it at a cheap price. I remember last year supermarkets sold loads of new games for around £17 not sure that will happen this year.

barky;6227141

I wouldnt preorder fifa or pro evo tbh-the supermarkets will be cutting … I wouldnt preorder fifa or pro evo tbh-the supermarkets will be cutting each others throats on release day.

What makes you think this? they sold cod 5 for £27 on release but not fifa...did they?
Densosupra;6227253

I would like to have it on the 2nd but I am willing to wait for it at a … I would like to have it on the 2nd but I am willing to wait for it at a cheap price. I remember last year supermarkets sold loads of new games for around £17 not sure that will happen this year.

No they didnt! not brand new games anyway!

I would like to no the cheapest price for this also if any body know's.

asda, tesco's etc will do it for £29.99 from midnight the day before. (ie: 1st September at 12 Midnight)

£31 at argos with code GAME20 (expires 15th)

jojothefirst;6235203

What makes you think this? they sold cod 5 for £27 on release but not … What makes you think this? they sold cod 5 for £27 on release but not fifa...did they?

They did drop Fifa to 29.99, but the new games were £25 not £17.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415442
    2. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604813
    3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…18226645
    4. Highway code and use of indicators (or lack thereof)4075

See more discussions