Found 2nd Oct 2009
Is it me or is it imposible to transfer players? They all say the club is too good or they feel they will just be another player in the club. Is anybody having the same problems or know how to get around this problem?

Thanks,
Ste

4 Comments

Original Poster

??.... little help lol

try smaller players 1st like ashley young, forlan, kun ect....put there goal bonus up 2 15% and that should make there interest up from around 30% up 2 40%, then up there wages so they r around 80% interested in ur club, if u cant get there interest up then dnt bother with them.

Original Poster

jojothefirst;6467689

try smaller players 1st like ashley young, forlan, kun ect....put there … try smaller players 1st like ashley young, forlan, kun ect....put there goal bonus up 2 15% and that should make there interest up from around 30% up 2 40%, then up there wages so they r around 80% interested in ur club, if u cant get there interest up then dnt bother with them.

I just tried that i gave the player 15% bonus and a slight salaty increase got it to 50% and he still wouldt move.... you would have to offer over the odds salaries on this game to buy players which makes the manager mode a bit of a letdown for me!

Reaney24;6467943

I just tried that i gave the player 15% bonus and a slight salaty … I just tried that i gave the player 15% bonus and a slight salaty increase got it to 50% and he still wouldt move.... you would have to offer over the odds salaries on this game to buy players which makes the manager mode a bit of a letdown for me!

The players i mentioned u dnt have 2 offer much more 2 get it up 2 around 80%.
It would seem u cant sign big player till u build up ur rep. Its no football manager but kept me entertained while iv done my night shifts.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769591
    2. Unlock access to thousands of hidden movies and genres on Netflix using cod…22
    3. Trying to create a list of short modern video games. Any suggestions?13
    4. #KoemanIn, Thank You Koeman for trying to get Everton relegated!811

See more discussions