Found 1st Oct 2009
Apparently due for release Oct 2010, anyone in the queue yet?

1. Misc
  2. FIFA
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. FIFA
37 Comments

currently camping outside morrisons...heard they got it for £19.99

killabyte;6454586

currently camping outside morrisons...heard they got it for £19.99

Asda are doing it for 9.99

proof?

Lulu'sMammy;6454602

Asda are doing it for 9.99

damn...another HUKD fail, got me in the wrong queue :x lol

Babbabooey;6454616

proof?

My friend works at asda and they said it scanned through at £4.99

thfc andyp3;6454660

My dads the cheif executive, your mate is lying!!

Got a friend camping to get a copy at midnight at 27 notes for ps3 and just waiting for psp version from argos got cheap through hotukdeals...

thfc andyp3;6454660

Nice one, will check it out at midnight, thanks.

thfc andyp3;6454660

i hear wayne rooney is handing them out in asda

Lulu'sMammy;6454680

My dads the cheif executive, your mate is lying!!

My mate said hes getting sacked in the morning

thfc andyp3;6454738

My mate said hes getting sacked in the morning

Nutter, i lol'd!

I've already got my FIFA 2011 copy - pretty good must say!

killabyte;6454734

tesco heard about this so decided to go one better, pele will be handing them out while playing the banjo

thfc andyp3;6454765

tesco heard about this so decided to go one better, pele will be handing … tesco heard about this so decided to go one better, pele will be handing them out while playing the banjo

Bobby Robson is doing them in Newcastle.....what a legend, got my 375 mates in the queue now, getting me a copy

Lulu'sMammy;6454781

Bobby Robson is doing them in Newcastle.....what a legend, got my 375 … Bobby Robson is doing them in Newcastle.....what a legend, got my 375 mates in the queue now, getting me a copy

Now that would be impressive if they manage that! They must have also figured out time travel or how to bring back the dead.

Lulu'sMammy;6454781

Bobby Robson is doing them in Newcastle.....what a legend, got my 375 … Bobby Robson is doing them in Newcastle.....what a legend, got my 375 mates in the queue now, getting me a copy

You need to get down to the Tesco in grimsby, jesus is making a special appearance and will be playing fifa with selected members of the huge queue, apparently he's got a great touch but isnt too great on crosses :w00t:

thfc andyp3;6454850

You need to get down to the Tesco in grimsby, jesus is making a special … You need to get down to the Tesco in grimsby, jesus is making a special appearance and will be playing fifa with selected members of the huge queue, apparently he's got a great touch but isnt too great on crosses :w00t:

michael jackson is will be at tesco in london, he has quoted saying "£3.75 for FIFA 10, all platforms, THIS IS IT!"

killabyte;6454884

michael jackson is will be at tesco in london, he has quoted saying … michael jackson is will be at tesco in london, he has quoted saying "£3.75 for FIFA 10, all platforms, THIS IS IT!"

Ive just been sent a email saying, if you have knockers, its free in Sainsburys...guess where i'm going tomorrow?!

Tupac will be giving free cds away and will be on the cover of the game.

my daughter makes the fifa games and she said there isnt going to be another fifa till 2012, so youre all wrong :x :woot:

killabyte;6454884

michael jackson is will be at tesco in london, he has quoted saying … michael jackson is will be at tesco in london, he has quoted saying "£3.75 for FIFA 10, all platforms, THIS IS IT!"

I can see it going wrong though

He has been known to blame it on the boogie :whistling:

Lulu'sMammy;6454898

Ive just been sent a email saying, if you have knockers, its free in … Ive just been sent a email saying, if you have knockers, its free in Sainsburys...guess where i'm going tomorrow?!

the knocker shop?

thfc andyp3;6454955

the knocker shop?

No, home bargains LOL

thfc andyp3;6454935

I can see it going wrong thoughHe has been known to blame it on the … I can see it going wrong thoughHe has been known to blame it on the boogie :whistling:

yeh but cant blame him, its Human Nature

Banned

killabyte;6454734

lmfao

skamma;6455154

lmfao

yep...he's currently there now...he's doing overtime in a butchers uniform

killabyte;6455118

yeh but cant blame him, its Human Nature

im not sure to be honest, he strikes me to be a bit sinister

A smooth criminal some might say

thfc andyp3;6455186

im not sure to be honest, he strikes me to be a bit sinisterA smooth … im not sure to be honest, he strikes me to be a bit sinisterA smooth criminal some might say

yeh but u need to keep in mind that he is probably tired and has been Workin Day and Night

killabyte;6455218

yeh but u need to keep in mind that he is probably tired and has been … yeh but u need to keep in mind that he is probably tired and has been Workin Day and Night

No matter how tired he is though, he wont stop till he gets enough

thfc andyp3;6455240

No matter how tired he is though, he wont stop till he gets enough

yeh he's quite a bit of a speed demon aint he

killabyte;6455264

yeh he's quite a bit of a speed demon aint he

yes he is, always looking for a quick thrill(er)

thfc andyp3;6455322

yes he is, always looking for a quick thrill(er)

heard he had a thriller of a night with dirty diana

OMG. I Actually LOL'd reading the first few comments... Good stuff hahaha

Ok, I just read some more... you guys have made my day... I love you all
(well, I've been ill in bed all day!)

"michael jackson is will be at tesco in london, he has quoted saying "£3.75 for FIFA 10, all platforms, THIS IS IT!" "

ROFLMFAO

mus_ne;6455713

Ok, I just read some more... you guys have made my day... I love you all … Ok, I just read some more... you guys have made my day... I love you all :D(well, I've been ill in bed all day!)"michael jackson is will be at tesco in london, he has quoted saying "£3.75 for FIFA 10, all platforms, THIS IS IT!" " ROFLMFAO

My bobby robson was MUCH more funnier!!

Lulu'sMammy;6455727

My bobby robson was MUCH more funnier!!

Lol, This whole thread is funny... I love it !

*bookmarks*

So in all seriousness, who is going to get it tonight? I saw someone on my friends list playing it early this morning... I deleted them... out of jealousy

I just heard Mcdonalds are going to be throwing in a free copy of Fifa 10 with every purchase of happy meals starting midnight!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415467
    2. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52522885
    3. The never ending counting with pictures thread !4604830
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314660

See more discussions