FIFA 11 International Tournament (random teams) Full/Begun

Found 25th Feb 2011
Gonna have a Fifa 11 (XBOX) tournament with a twist, teams will be allocated randomly. Hopefully have 16+ teams with 4x4 (play once) groups top 2 going through to the quarters (1 leg).
It'll be a 100% random draw, teams available will be from:

Argentina, Brazil, Croatia, England, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Turkey, Uruguay. Plus Other teams (4 star).

Stick your GT in a post below and once we have the numbers we'll start the draw.
No need to add a team as you'll be assigned one.

1. Misc
  2. FIFA
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. FIFA
250 Comments

Original Poster

FIXTURES

Cup Fixture Generator Tool
Round 1
Match 1 - Germany 0-2 Spain
Match 2 - Uruguay 0-2 Portugal
Match 3 - Mexico 0-2 Brazil
Match 4 - Argentina 6-7 (Pens) Sweden
Match 5 - England 1-0 France
Match 6 - Russia 2-1 Turkey
Match 7 - Cameroon 1-0 Croatia
Match 8 - Italy 1-0 Holland
Round 2
Match 9 - England vs Brazil (Brazil win due to England forfeit)
Match 10 - Cameroon 4-1 (AET) Sweden
Match 11 - Italy 1-2 Spain
Match 12 - Portugal 0-2 Russia
Round 3
Match 13 - Spain 4-2 Russia
Match 14 - Brazil vs Cameroon
Final
Match 15 - Spain vs Winner of Match 14

Deleted too much info from this post! Hope you all know your teams.

Edited by: "Paddy_o_furniture" 6th Mar 2011

Banned

xX37bXx

xxx

JunkenStein 73

Banned

RegalBunion

ash9te

btw, ps3 or xbox?

Original Poster

ash90

ash9tebtw, ps3 or xbox?

360, amended title

Banned

Arcad1an Dream

Banned

bump

thund3r1

im in

safcdave21
Edited by: "Disco" 26th Feb 2011

Stewby

dunga8

Original Poster

10/16 need 6 more teams

Saj121

yeh put me down kris

Original Poster

dandoc2

yeh put me down kris

No Probs
(updated post 1)

yeh im in

gt allrightgrub

you not bothering with the international tourney then?

Original Poster

numptyj

yeh im ingt allrightgrubyou not bothering with the international tourney … yeh im ingt allrightgrubyou not bothering with the international tourney then?

Thats what this is?

Banned

numptyj

yeh im ingt allrightgrubyou not bothering with the international tourney … yeh im ingt allrightgrubyou not bothering with the international tourney then?

You mad bra?

Argentina, Brazil, Croatia, England, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Turkey, Uruguay. Plus Other teams (4 star).

rofl, sorry im going absolutely mad haha, been playing fifa most of today, its evidently warped me cos for some reason I thought I saw club names in that list as well my bad ha
Edited by: "numptyj" 27th Feb 2011

Original Poster

bump

Original Poster

Bump, anyone think of a way of making this work with 13?

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture

Bump, anyone think of a way of making this work with 13?

Only way would be for 3 teams to get a bye. Not ideal I know

Original Poster

guv

Only way would be for 3 teams to get a bye. Not ideal I know

May have a 13 team qualifier league (play each other once), top 8 go through to knockout stage.

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture

May have a 13 team qualifier league (play each other once), top 8 go … May have a 13 team qualifier league (play each other once), top 8 go through to knockout stage.

Each team plays 12 games before qualifying?

Original Poster

guv

Each team plays 12 games before qualifying?

Yeah like the world cup.

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture

Yeah like the world cup.

Hehe... Fine by me or more to the point the littleun - just questioning the number of games which probably wont get played.. but hey... they wont qualify!

Original Poster

guv

Hehe... Fine by me or more to the point the littleun - just questioning … Hehe... Fine by me or more to the point the littleun - just questioning the number of games which probably wont get played.. but hey... they wont qualify!

Or we could just have a 13 team league

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture

May have a 13 team qualifier league (play each other once), top 8 go … May have a 13 team qualifier league (play each other once), top 8 go through to knockout stage.

go with this atleast then we can get it started & an easy way to get rid of the non players
Edited by: "F15H_FAC3" 27th Feb 2011

I'll play 'Evil Tomato 07'

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture

Or we could just have a 13 team league

I'm easy (fnar fnar).... your competition... we play by your rules. X)

Original Poster

F15H_FAC3

go with this atleast then we can get it started & an easy way to get rid … go with this atleast then we can get it started & an easy way to get rid of the non players

Will make the draw at 2130 tonight with the teams in then.
tomwatts

I'll play 'Evil Tomato 07'

Added
guv

[quote=Paddy_o_furniture] Or we could just have a 13 team league

Yeah my rules, so it'll be rigged that I get Brazil and I also start with a 3 goal lead.

Mexico could be the 14th team?

PinheadedMike

Original Poster

tomwatts

Mexico could be the 14th team?

Yeah now need a 15th
michaelanderson

PinheadedMike

Added

What are we doing regarding lag ? Quite within 5 minutes as some people have shocking connections and its lag infested.

When do we start playing ?
Edited by: "dandoc2" 27th Feb 2011

Banned

Paddy_o_furniture

Yeah now need a 15th

sweden or switzerland??
Edited by: "F15H_FAC3" 27th Feb 2011

Original Poster

dandoc2

What are we doing regarding lag ? Quite within 5 minutes as some people … What are we doing regarding lag ? Quite within 5 minutes as some people have shocking connections and its lag infested. When do we start playing ?

As soon as we get man 16, if you believe the lag to be terrible and it is agreed between both of you. Try restarting the game with the other person hosting. If anyone quits with no reason that match and win will be awarded to the non quitter. If your game freezes, crashes, you lose connection etc, the win will be awarded to the person who's connection is not at fault (you can agree between yourselves to replay the game). However use common sense, If dandoc is winning 4-0 with minutes to go and the connection is lost, it's unlikely (that dandoc would be winning 4-0) that a comeback was on the cards.

Original Poster

F15H_FAC3

sweden or switzerland??

Sweden as Team 15, Switzerland as 16 (hopefully)

people with lag normally dont have the ports open on their router
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Man forgets where he parks his car - then finds it 20 years later - The Ind…23
    2. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…8221546
    3. Battered women won't be chased for TV licence fees: Vulnerable victims at r…1114
    4. Proof of time travel ?76

See more discussions