Fifa 11 - Online Ranking etc

6 replies
Found 12th Oct 2010
Just thought I would see how everyone else is enjoying playing fifa online. I have began to enjoy it more over the past couple of days (still getting into it) ranking is into 900s now which is pretty good. But what I absolue hate about it is when people leave the game when your winning. Eg. Was playing a guy who was actually pretty good but I taken my chances and was 2-0 at 90mins and he left the game and I got no ranking points which I think is unfair? Anyone else with me?

1. Misc
  2. FIFA
Groups
  1. Misc
  2. FIFA
6 Comments

Banned

you do get ranking points if the game is above 5 mins

im in the 1000s atm but would have been higher if they werent reset.

Original Poster

starsparkle2311

Nah I only play LBP, love bombing noobs in Boom Town, got my ranking in a … Nah I only play LBP, love bombing noobs in Boom Town, got my ranking in a couple of levels up to the top ten too, yes I rock!!!!!!!!!!!! Well amongst 10 year old Americans,lmao

LBP?

Original Poster

ryman1000

you do get ranking points if the game is above 5 mins

I didn't get any for the game in question then - or the other 2 that happened tonight . . .

Original Poster

jat_r

im in the 1000s atm but would have been higher if they werent reset.

Yeah my mate was talking about this an update came out a couple of days after it came out and reset everything for online? I was still in manager mode when that update came out I imagine because only started playing online a couple of days ago.

I hate the new FIFA. I LOVED FIFA 10, very rarely lost online, but I find it hard to get into the new one. I find all the players are so sluggish, they are so slow to respond to my commands and the game is awkward and doesn't flow, even when I crank the speed up to fast. Just my thoughts!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions