Groups

Fifa 11 Pro Clubs (PS3)

Looking for anyone with or looking to be part of a club..

Bit bored of playing head to head matches...

Ideally someone Essex or London based or even better a Spurs fans!

Ta

PSN
    Mullery83

11 Comments

I'm up for this. Need to work on my virtual pro though. I'll add you soon

same here although i picked up fifa after not playing and found it frustrating and nearly smashed my controller lol playin on pro and just cant seem to get any decent wins struggled to a draw with fulham last night then played everton next match , missed a sitter(hit it into the middle of the net keeper was rushing to the right hand side ball seemed to ping off his back and roll out for a corner i was livid! then everton scored controller went airborne and mw2 went on lol) i just cant seem to have a game where its not tackle intercept tackle intercept rush rush tackle etc

anyone give me any tips i could actually score in fifa 10 with ease this makes me angry my controller doesnt like me when im angry lol add me anyways

PSN : stinkypu

Original Poster

Im slowly scoring regularly... ill add you CFC whats ur username?

Original Poster

Anyone else interested....

Banned

i'd be up for this
    psn - TomR90

Original Poster

added everyone who has asked to be added... also set up the club any suggestions or changes wanted gimme a shout..

Clubs called "1966 Legends" bit corny but I was stumped

Original Poster

anyone elso for friends clubs or pro club?

Hello mate I'm a spurs fan and live in kent would it be ok to join dude.

PSN Name is gimpps

Hi Im Looking to join a club with anyone on the ps3 i play CAM and my player is 75-79 depending on the position i play as long as you like to play as a team im willing to join if you want me to join add me and leave me a message sayin

PS3 Name Is StevenDaire

Many Thanks
    Ste

Looking for a Striker 84 and above on ps3 add me if you are interested gooner08lr
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Legal advice?57
      2. Mortgage44
      3. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.44
      4. Pet lifetime insurance advice needed34

See more discussions