Fifa 11 PS3 League/Tournament!

Found 28th Feb 2011
Thinking of setting up a League/Tourno for HUKD Fifa 11 players.
Would rather it not die in a week, so ask that if your interested, please be someone who would be online actively and able to play games to speed this up and make it simple.

Teams to be decided by choice. PM me all team choices so I can sort that out and finalize it before making it all public in posts. It will be first come first served, so if you PM, make sure you PM backup choices, in order of preference.
That's about it, granted if there's enough people interested, I'll set it up ASAP and get this underway!

Post in this thread if your interested and to say you have PM'd so I can get numbers down, pref 16 players i think, but if there isn't enough I think 10 or 12 works.

Will update the next post with users/team/psn ID etc.

1. Misc
  2. FIFA
  3. PS3
4 Comments

Original Poster

reserved for editing:

Team User PSN
tbc munaaf munaaf
tbc bassman_uk bassmanuk

Edited by: "munaaf" 1st Mar 2011

These start so often and never last - you need the perfect amount of people. Which is 2 games per person and max 8 people - More than that and people dont bother. fyi !!

Original Poster

dandoc2

These start so often and never last - you need the perfect amount of … These start so often and never last - you need the perfect amount of people. Which is 2 games per person and max 8 people - More than that and people dont bother. fyi !!

Cheers! 8 people it is.

Original Poster

6 more players needed.
Post a comment
@
    Text