Groups

FIFA 11: Your played team and favourite player!

Just for a bit of fun, whats your favourite FIFA 11 team? and favourite players?
    Mine is Valencia CF with Soldado and Banega.

I know but im bored!

48 Comments

Good thread! I am doing a career with Plymouth, now in the Prem, best signing was Taarabt, got Fabio on a free as well. Most of my decent players are loans. My best player though has to be....ME!(virtual pro)

I've had Banega on FM, solid player.

Team played is man utd - favourite player probably Rooney.

Original Poster

Plymouth! Didnt expect that to crop up first. Taarabt is quality i agree, i do like big Zigic if your into the up and unders.

Happysteveo

Good thread! I am doing a career with Plymouth, now in the Prem, best … Good thread! I am doing a career with Plymouth, now in the Prem, best signing was Taarabt, got Fabio on a free as well. Most of my decent players are loans. My best player though has to be....ME!(virtual pro)I've had Banega on FM, solid player.

Original Poster

andyjv

Team played is man utd - favourite player probably Rooney.

They have rooney spot on, the way he moves and very strong, best english player since Gascoigne imo.

I support Blackburn, however my team is Arsenal and Walcott is unplayable with his pace!

recently taken to Athletic Madrid. Forlan is my main man! Aguero to back him up is solid also

Original Poster

I conceded a wonder goal when i played some random on live, i couldnt catch Walcott but i suppose its realistic he is quite nippy! Im a Accrington stanley fan btw so were neighbours!

dungab123

I support Blackburn, however my team is Arsenal and Walcott is unplayable … I support Blackburn, however my team is Arsenal and Walcott is unplayable with his pace!

Original Poster

Aguero is super strong its like he is on steds!

numptyj

recently taken to Athletic Madrid. Forlan is my main man! Aguero to back … recently taken to Athletic Madrid. Forlan is my main man! Aguero to back him up is solid also

Man utd .. play a 4-1-2-1-2

o shea vidic rio evra
    fletcher
    nani giggs
    scholes
    berb shrek

cover in defence and guy behind strikers. cant lose

Banned

Man Utd. Best player for me was Nani, his pace and the way he could just cut in and blast a 30 yard shot into bottom corner

Van Der Sar
    Rafael Vidic Ferdinand Evra
    Fletcher
    Valencia Nani/Giggs
    Rooney
    Berb Chicharito

I'm gonna be honest.

Barca and xavi

(I would say messi but he has zero strength)

Original Poster

i cant play cover, always use Offside trap. Too many uniteds here!

brewster1989

Man utd .. play a 4-1-2-1-2o shea vidic rio evrafletchernani … Man utd .. play a 4-1-2-1-2o shea vidic rio evrafletchernani giggsscholesberb shrekcover in defence and guy behind strikers. cant lose

joeyjoe

Plymouth! Didnt expect that to crop up first. Taarabt is quality i agree, … Plymouth! Didnt expect that to crop up first. Taarabt is quality i agree, i do like big Zigic if your into the up and unders.

Went for Argyle as I got bored of being Arsenal for about 10 years. Up and under? What are you trying to say?!! We're a quality passing side! Midfield of John Bostock, Valdimir Weiss, David Odonkor, good stuff.

To be fair my virtual player is 6 ft 5, which is helpful.

numptyj

recently taken to Athletic Madrid. Forlan is my main man! Aguero to back … recently taken to Athletic Madrid. Forlan is my main man! Aguero to back him up is solid also

Good team, I played as them in the old Champions League game, Torres and Aguero!

Original Poster

Well you didnt mention John Bostock.......lol Watch out Barca! I have took notice recently that a lot of people are playing the short passing style of barca, its usually with the two centre halves though!!!

Happysteveo

Went for Argyle as I got bored of being Arsenal for about 10 years. Up … Went for Argyle as I got bored of being Arsenal for about 10 years. Up and under? What are you trying to say?!! We're a quality passing side! Midfield of John Bostock, Valdimir Weiss, David Odonkor, good stuff. To be fair my virtual player is 6 ft 5, which is helpful.

worldX1 or classic x1

joeyjoe

Well you didnt mention John Bostock.......lol Watch out Barca! I have … Well you didnt mention John Bostock.......lol Watch out Barca! I have took notice recently that a lot of people are playing the short passing style of barca, its usually with the two centre halves though!!!

Playing as Barca is too easy!

Original Poster

Gotta be the present but both would be fine

kareandy

worldX1 or classic x1

Edited by: "joeyjoe" 10th May 2011

I always seem to play well as Inter Milan with Diego Milito being my best player

I've found that west brom are surprisingly good, and equally I love playing with Ipswich Town with super Jimmy in midfield

Original Poster

It is. I cant play 5 star teams, i dont feel any joy when i win using them. Need a challenge, valencia are 4 and a half stars so it can be a challenge against the bigger teams.

Happysteveo

Playing as Barca is too easy!

Original Poster

Couldnt imagine playing with a premier league team and especially west brom! When Odemwingie missed that penalty against man u it broke my heart!!

tomwatts

I've found that west brom are surprisingly good, and equally I love … I've found that west brom are surprisingly good, and equally I love playing with Ipswich Town with super Jimmy in midfield

Original Poster

So we have had Plymouth, Inter, Man U several times, valencia and barca.........o yea and west Brom and ipswitch! Thats what makes fifa great!

going off track a bit but since i bought fifa11 for kids at xmas i cannot score a penalty kids always beat me cant seem to get any direction just goes down the middle bring back fifa 10 penaks;)

Original Poster

I agree the penalties need an overhaling, it took me a while to get one on target!

kareandy

going off track a bit but since i bought fifa11 for kids at xmas i cannot … going off track a bit but since i bought fifa11 for kids at xmas i cannot score a penalty kids always beat me cant seem to get any direction just goes down the middle bring back fifa 10 penaks;)

Hey anyone

u8701r gamertag on xbox add me if you want a game cheers I will be Rangers

joeyjoe

So we have had Plymouth, Inter, Man U several times, valencia and … So we have had Plymouth, Inter, Man U several times, valencia and barca.........o yea and west Brom and ipswitch! Thats what makes fifa great!

Not always, most, if not all play as Barca or Man u, so frustrating

Original Poster

I play a lot against Chelsea, and barca of course. Liverpool seem to be back in fashion too.

Im a Man Utd fan but can't stand the default layout on them on the Fifa games.

I either play as Real Madrid bossing things with Ozil, Ronaldo, Khederia, and Ramos.
    Or Aston Villa with Young, Agbonglahor, and Downing.

Ignore the spelling mistakes of the players names

Real Madrid - C.Ronaldo

Its got to be Southampton and Rickie Lambert for me!!

Everton and fellaini for me a beast in the air

Valencia and Mata

Currently on QPR With Adebayor and Pacheco

im a chelsea fan but i like playing with villa
    good pacey wingers and bent upfront

missing my ultimate team on the ps3 tho!!

Porto all the way. loved playing online with them. RIP PSN...
    Their whole front three... Varela, Falcao, Hulk

Banned

imalwaysatwork

Porto all the way. loved playing online with them. RIP PSN...Their whole … Porto all the way. loved playing online with them. RIP PSN...Their whole front three... Varela, Falcao, Hulk

If only they had kept Quaresma

Original Poster

Agree, though he flopped when he went abroad. Was it barca? i know he ended up playing for chelsea.

No0b!$T

If only they had kept Quaresma

joeyjoe

Agree, though he flopped when he went abroad. Was it barca? i know he … Agree, though he flopped when he went abroad. Was it barca? i know he ended up playing for chelsea.

Inter from what I remember.

Always Aston Villa. Gabby, Young and downing are good and so are some of the young players clark, bannan and albrighton.

gabby's like $hit off a shovel.
    Edited by: "muffinman_84" 12th May 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How dangerous is Donald trump?31141
      2. Find out how good your GP surgery is55
      3. Microsoft Gamescom - Possibly more free games / Project Scorpio711
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…6541246

See more discussions