Groups

Fifa 17 code on eBay...

Hi all, I've bought the Xbox one s deal today but just wondering the best way to sell my Fifa code? eBay seems the best option but I was reading how you may get scammed from buyers? What can I do to avoid this? Thanks

18 Comments

you can get scammed -
    never send code via message on ebay - always send the digital card on recorded mail so you have the tracking number.

i will pay 25 for it if you want a quick no hassle sale

Sell it locally on Gumtree or Facebook.

Original Poster

Thanks for the heads up, so by sending the card you will be insured?

Original Poster

May sell the card with my old console...

Post it here:
    http://www.hotukdeals.com/all/for-sale-trade/discussed

You'll easily get £30.

dylansdoor11

Thanks for the heads up, so by sending the card you will be insured?

yes but only if sent by recorded post so you have proof of posting

Original Poster

Hmm ok, may have to sell on here but I have no feedback?

dylansdoor11

Hmm ok, may have to sell on here but I have no feedback?

Should be ok.

Ask buyer to pay first or only trade with a member with recent / high feedback. I assume latter is most likely.

I have sold a few on Ebay and haven't been scammed on there as of yet. If you can get a sale on here than that maybe better, save on any fees etc..

Caroline_1993

yes but only if sent by recorded post so you have proof of posting

You can get proof of postage without needing to use recorded delivery; you may be thinking of proof of delivery, which is different (from proof of postage).
    Edited by: "Illusionary" 22nd Sep 2016

Illusionary

You can get proof of postage without needing to use recorded delivery; … You can get proof of postage without needing to use recorded delivery; you may be thinking of proof of delivery, which is different.

proof of delivery is recorded post.

Caroline_1993

Yes. You were referring in your earlier post to proof of postage.

Banned

Caroline_1993

No digital codes on ebay either via post or email or text. They are not covered. Simples, regardless of how you sell or buy them.

Its a risk for buyer & seller & the result of the transaction is down to faith & honesty by both parties & having royal mail tracking is irrelevant

Original Poster

Selling on here then!

Original Poster

Thanks all

Original Poster

Unsure what I'm selling for will list in coming days

YouDontWantToKnow

No digital codes on ebay either via post or email or text. They are not … No digital codes on ebay either via post or email or text. They are not covered. Simples, regardless of how you sell or buy them.Its a risk for buyer & seller & the result of the transaction is down to faith & honesty by both parties & having royal mail tracking is irrelevant

sorry your wrong there

ceres

There is no such animal as 'recorded post' and hasn't been for a very … There is no such animal as 'recorded post' and hasn't been for a very long time. The options are Special Delivery or Confirmed Signed For.

When you go into a post office and ask an for an item to be sent "2nd class recoreded delivery" they dont correct you and say "sorry do you mean "confirmed signed for".
    Its always been know as recorded post and always will be.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Led light bulbs. Never used them, what do I need to know?59
      2. Curry haggle price?910
      3. Laptop advice needed please - cheap, fast (to boot), no thrills22
      4. Localphone VOIP long distance app broken (not ios11 compatible)11

See more discussions