FIFA 17 Deluxe Edition: cant you buy it anymore?

12 replies
Found 9th Oct 2016
I was hoping to pick up the deluxe edition of Fifa 17 but seems it's not available to download via Microsoft store any more?

Don't want a disc copy, so has anyone got any suggestions?

12 Comments

I know you can pick up the super deluxe edition for Xbox One, not sure about deluxe though, sorry.

Edited by: "topsup" 9th Oct 2016

Original Poster

topsup

I know you can pick up the super deluxe edition for Xbox One, not sure … I know you can pick up the super deluxe edition for Xbox One, not sure about deluxe though, sorry.

Okay, where might I find that mate?

What's the difference?

Original Poster

topsup

https://www.amazon.co.uk/FIFA-Super-Deluxe-Xbox-One/dp/B01GIZ9DN0Seems … https://www.amazon.co.uk/FIFA-Super-Deluxe-Xbox-One/dp/B01GIZ9DN0Seems like you just get 40 FUT Jumbo Premium Gold Packs instead of 20.https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/ea-sports-fifa-17-super-deluxe-edition/bstptn9jxcwt

Jesus. Eighty squid! oO

JusticeForThe96

Jesus. Eighty squid! oO

I got it from CD keys on Sunday for 73.....

Alternatively you could buy the standard from another region and buy £10 pounds of points from that region too.

Original Poster

mpfree

I got it from CD keys on Sunday for 73.....Alternatively you could buy … I got it from CD keys on Sunday for 73.....Alternatively you could buy the standard from another region and buy £10 pounds of points from that region too.

I'm interested, but not really following you!

I guess the premise being buy the normal game and then buy coins to the value of the 20/40 gold packs?

But not sure what you mean by regions.

JusticeForThe96

I'm interested, but not really following you!I guess the premise being … I'm interested, but not really following you!I guess the premise being buy the normal game and then buy coins to the value of the 20/40 gold packs?But not sure what you mean by regions.

​You can buy credit in foreign currencies on websites to use that credit to buy the game cheaper from another region like Hungary or something, never done it myself though. Couldn't tell you how to do it.

Original Poster

prynolfc

​You can buy credit in foreign currencies on websites to use that credit t … ​You can buy credit in foreign currencies on websites to use that credit to buy the game cheaper from another region like Hungary or something, never done it myself though. Couldn't tell you how to do it.

Ah, so basically find a country with currency weaker than Sterling and buy through their version of the Xbox store?

JusticeForThe96

Ah, so basically find a country with currency weaker than Sterling and … Ah, so basically find a country with currency weaker than Sterling and buy through their version of the Xbox store?

​think so yeah, i used to do something similar with an app on my phone called "Revolut" got like 5 games off the xbox store for really cheap compared to the rip-off uk store like last year, but xbox clamped down on it and stopped Revolut from letting people buy from different regions. so i havn't done it for ages, but the way i'm telling you is like a less convenient and similar method to get cheaper digital games.

JusticeForThe96

Ah, so basically find a country with currency weaker than Sterling and … Ah, so basically find a country with currency weaker than Sterling and buy through their version of the Xbox store?

hotukdeals.com/mis…608

look on that post, got all the info how to do it, I havn't bothered though haha couldn't be bothered with the hastle, been considering learning how to do it for ages though because of Fifa 17, Titanfall 2, etc.

yes that's it

I didn't do it this time but I've bought games in the past from Brazil India and south Africa

just add fifa points with the game

it's all in English and once you've done it once it's easier the second time
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition59608
    2. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers11
    3. Win a Fisher-Price Think & Learn Teach 'n tag Movi @ Netmums33
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…33

See more discussions