Fifa 17 The Journey

Found 19th Jun 2016
Looks like a really positive new game mode, something we've wanted for a long time.

What are your thoughts on it?
Community Updates
MiscFIFAFIFA 17
19 Comments
I'm interested I'm it. fifa has needed a new game mode for ages now, the manager mode has become a little bit weak/ stale so it will be nice I reckon.
TMpunk

I'm interested I'm it. fifa has needed a new game mode for ages now, the … I'm interested I'm it. fifa has needed a new game mode for ages now, the manager mode has become a little bit weak/ stale so it will be nice I reckon.

Yh I only play career mode so this is an exciting feature for me, although I hope you still get to play as the whole team like in be a pro
After finally picking up Pro evo 2016, that will be my go to footy game now. Makes fifa 16 play proper dump.

Excited for the "story mode" of sorts however, will give it a try
Good idea, I really hope they bring the Lobby feature back for Xbox One then I will be back with Fifa
They have needed something new for a quite a while now, instead of the same old same old that they've been coming out with for a while.
If i introduces dawn raids, Swiss accounts, dancing girls and watches. Then I'm in.
New game mode and new game engine fifa2017 will be the place to play
long overdue, hopefully it's done well
Itl be interesting to see how your performances on the pitch change the story
Can you buy an excessively large house and play wall ball in the grand dining room? I'd also like to set off fireworks in the bathroom. Being harassed by gold diggers at clubs and crashing super cars optional
Fight Night Champion had something like it, and it was very enjoyable
It looks a little cheesy but I'm not against it if the core gameplay is solid.
Suspicious that the Frostbite engine will look great on replays but will introduce gameplay issues which won't be fixed until Fifa 18.
You start off all starry eyed, dreaming of villas and transfers to sunny countries. As you progress further you end up being relegated to a Championship team and occasionally appear on "A Question of Sport", yeah it's meant to be quite accurate.
I like the idea but for me its super annoying you have to be their character and name they have picked and not create a young you and take him to the top in a story mode.

All they have done is removed be a pro a few years ago and rebranded it into this. At the core it's still be a pro.
Like Def Jam vendetta hopefully (not like the terrible Def Jam ICON) but football
Ive read on one website that 'The journey' wont be a available on old gen consoles. It's putting me off buying it and im sure a lot of others feel the same. A lot of people can't afford new gen consoles and EA dont give a **** about them. It's gonna be the same as fifa 15 and 16 for us.
Current gen consoles are super cheap now, it's expensive to keep old gen alive
Not interested until there is a Sensible Soccer game mode.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants