Fifa 18 web app Now active.

Found 20th Sep 2017
Get trading now if played fifa 17 fut before 1 august 2017
Community Updates
Misc
5 Comments
I would have, but despite being a player for many years, and playing over 1000 online games on FIFA 17, after receiving my reward packs (which were as cack as ever) I'm not allowed to actually use the transfer market until the full game is released. The 10 hour EA Access trial doesn't count either. Some people are, some aren't, so what's the point when EA have decided that some people can use the advantage of trading now for a head start but some can't . I was doubting whether to bother getting FIFA anyway this year, but this has probably swung it firmly into the no.
I can't even login tells me to use fifa18 disc on console to activate it.... yet I played fifa17
john.swfc21st Sep

I would have, but despite being a player for many years, and playing over …I would have, but despite being a player for many years, and playing over 1000 online games on FIFA 17, after receiving my reward packs (which were as cack as ever) I'm not allowed to actually use the transfer market until the full game is released. The 10 hour EA Access trial doesn't count either. Some people are, some aren't, so what's the point when EA have decided that some people can use the advantage of trading now for a head start but some can't . I was doubting whether to bother getting FIFA anyway this year, but this has probably swung it firmly into the no.

Look wait 3 weeks and buy some fifa coins on ebay, it cost you 4 times the cost getting the amount of coins from fifa points, and then you dont have to spend hours trading to get a decent team
Creatishh22nd Sep 2017

Look wait 3 weeks and buy some fifa coins on ebay, it cost you 4 times the …Look wait 3 weeks and buy some fifa coins on ebay, it cost you 4 times the cost getting the amount of coins from fifa points, and then you dont have to spend hours trading to get a decent team

Or you can play with more than a 'decent' team and not pay for coins by playing seasons instead of FUT.

The concept of an 'ultimate team' is nice but really the chemistry system just ruins the fluidity of the game, so most players end up with a team that performs worse than a standard team you could have picked in seasons, unless you spend months gathering coins, or pay for them to buy the right players. Even then the vast majority of players wont be able to afford as many stars as teams like Barca, Madrid, PSG and Bayern have, and however far you get, you'll just have to start all over again next year.
fps_d0minat0r2 h, 53 m ago

Or you can play with more than a 'decent' team and not pay for coins by …Or you can play with more than a 'decent' team and not pay for coins by playing seasons instead of FUT.The concept of an 'ultimate team' is nice but really the chemistry system just ruins the fluidity of the game, so most players end up with a team that performs worse than a standard team you could have picked in seasons, unless you spend months gathering coins, or pay for them to buy the right players. Even then the vast majority of players wont be able to afford as many stars as teams like Barca, Madrid, PSG and Bayern have, and however far you get, you'll just have to start all over again next year.

Can do but game cost me like 2£ got 40% psn cards (probs not legit) then game share with friend who pays me 25£, so i don't mind whacking 30£ into it after month or two building upp (for fun)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants