Groups

Fifa 2008 Or Pro Evo 2008

Which Games Is Better

FIFA 2008 OR PRO EVO 2008

9 Comments

both were a major let down imo, but pro evo 08 any day over fifa 08, i still think fifa 07 is better than both of them.

Havent played fifa but pes 2008 isnt that great very disappointed with it and im a big pes fanboy --- i think........think i might get an old ps2 and play pes 2008 on that as at least its decent on the ps2

Fifa, PES is a let down, its been rushed, online is laggy as hell, the pitch textures are awful, the replays are a disgrace, Fifa isn't perfect but its a lot more polished than PES.

fifa 08 wins hands down this year , i have been a pes fan since iss days but this yr fifa is the best easliy well done to easport :thumbsup:

PES, a bit of a disappointment but still way better than FIFA. Owned FIFA for a few days but it was so poor that I traded it in.

Tend to agree, PES really let me down, but I know they are working on a patch so will just be patient, have never liked FIFA as the controls were just not realisitc enought for me !

pes was abit of a let down but i just dont get into fifa. but ill be patient and wait for the patch.

Agreed that PES 2008 is a bit of a dissapointment but it's still twice as good as can you Fifa 08

the.tourist

Agreed that PES 2008 is a bit of a dissapointment but it's still twice as … Agreed that PES 2008 is a bit of a dissapointment but it's still twice as good as can you Fifa 08

Yeh id never buy a fifa game ever unless it is when fifa and pro evo join forces
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What laptop to choose?44
      2. What is the true cost of 4K HDR home cinema entertainment in 2017?79
      3. how do i join shop and scan ???33
      4. Gaming PC £700 / £800 budget11

See more discussions