Fifa 2010 (demo) vs PES 2010 (demo) Opinions?

17 Comments

PES 2010 demo out on ps3?

fifa all the way. no doubt about it. it gets better every year, unlike pro which gets worse every year

Not a fanboy, liked previous PES titles, little bit more arcadey for when you have mates round, but the past two were really really bad, this years going by the demo still isnt up to par with fifa09, and fifa10 is only 09 with a few tweaks....

Fifa again gets my vote im affraid..

Banned

ace101;6317597

PES 2010 demo out on ps3?

no not yet have to wait till the store gets updated about 5.30 i think

Original Poster

So far, I've played the fifa demo alot more than the PES one.

It's difficult to choose, i quite like both games. But with PES you can still score the same old goals. It does'nt really feel any different, the demo also flatters it a little, due to the fact that all the teams are licenced and you know thats not going to be the case, when the official game comes out.

Fifa has improved with much coming down with the strength of players, (pushing players of the ball and also keeping the ball if using a player like drogba), and now you dont score everytime you are one on one with the keeper!

MDMSM;6317649

So far, I've played the fifa demo alot more than the PES one.

+1

Original Poster

MDMSM;6317649

So far, I've played the fifa demo alot more than the PES one.It's … So far, I've played the fifa demo alot more than the PES one.It's difficult to choose, i quite like both games. But with PES you can still score the same old goals. It does'nt really feel any different, the demo also flatters it a little, due to the fact that all the teams are licenced and you know thats not going to be the case, when the official game comes out.Fifa has improved with much coming down with the strength of players, (pushing players of the ball and also keeping the ball if using a player like drogba), and now you dont score everytime you are one on one with the keeper!

This is only on the gameplay.

When the full games come out it could be a lot different, e.g the modes that you can do. And one of the key things 'Online', so if the PES online is poor, like the last few occasions the logetivity factor will go to fifa.

rm13_hammer;6317642

no not yet have to wait till the store gets updated about 5.30 i think

oh right, thanks

MDMSM;6317677

This is only on the gameplay.

isnt that the main thing for a video game?!? :whistling:

Banned

I would say fifa. I used to be a huge fan of pro evo but i think fifa is a bit better now

I've always been a PES fan but felt very dissapointed with the last 2 versions gave fifa a try on demo last year and it seemed too slow have again got the demo version and i am pleasantly suprised will have to download PES2010 demo and see whats best

dolla;6318259

I've always been a PES fan but felt very dissapointed with the last 2 … I've always been a PES fan but felt very dissapointed with the last 2 versions gave fifa a try on demo last year and it seemed too slow have again got the demo version and i am pleasantly suprised will have to download PES2010 demo and see whats best

+1. Always a PES fan until the last couple of years where I felt a little cheated with the half finished games. Fifa won me over last year and although it felt a little slow, the new demo seems to have picked up the pace, the ball zips round.

Will have to downloaed new PES tonight and hope they've not short changed us again!

Banned

PES 2010 demo is now on ps3 store you have to search it to find it

Just played PES 2010 on ps3 and its not all that, I liked fifa 2010 much more this year.

Konami have ****** me off too much over the last two years with netcode which was appaling making the game unplayable online. njoyed FIFA09 last year although it didn't keep me playing like some of the old PES games did. As FIFA 10 is out 3 weeks before PES I will be getting FIFA and then waiting to see what the online of PES is like before deciding on whether to get that. Not trying the demos as I always find them misleading (to belive I nearly didn't get Forza 2 as I hated the demo is proof that I am mislead by demos)

wheres the commentry?

I still haven't played the demo but the trailers showed that PES is a lot more technically minded this year, such as opting to place your players runs/sitting back more, having the players closer/further together etc
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Add one, leave one game54415479
    2. Boredom67
    3. Premium baked beans just 99p for 4 cans from ALDI!1628
    4. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet35101

See more discussions