FIFA 23 digital edition download questions (help)

Posted 30th Sep 2022
Im about to get hold of FIFA 23 and ultimate codes.. x2 in total that my friend got with his ps5 console he bought. I assume this is FIFA 23 standard edition with some ultimate team extras ? but not the actual ultimate team edition of the game?

Next question. I have 3 psn account on my ps5 and ps4. Only one account has ps plus.

If I download this initially on ps4 I assume I won't get the ps5 version? if I download it on ps5 will I also get the PS4 version?

Do I need to initially install it on the ps plus account? for the game to be shared between accounts and play online? or would any account so?

Finally, the ultimate team code, can I install this on a diff account to where I install the actual game?

I am a little lost! any help appreciated...
Community Updates
Ask
New Comment

5 Comments

sorted by
's avatar
    Firstly I’m jealous you have fifa, cost of living is a killer hence why I’m staying away from it.

I know if you download it on your ps4 first then you’ll have the ps4 version so put it on the ps5 first
    Author
    I've read the ea website and it talks about the ultimate edition letting you download for each console. No mention of standard edition letting you do that.
    Standard is PS5 only - believe only the ultimate has dual versions but even then, I'd always redeem on PS5 for peace of mind personally
    Author
    Anyone?
's avatar
Discussions
Top Merchants