Fifa competition...

Posted 23rd Sep
... So who won? I clearly didn't lol.
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

13 Comments
My question is how many members signed up just to enter the competition, and how many were duplicate accounts?
JohnnyRoller23/09/2019 10:29

My question is how many members signed up just to enter the competition, …My question is how many members signed up just to enter the competition, and how many were duplicate accounts?

I wouldn't be surprised but would be hard for the owners to set a limit on how active a member has to be to enter the competition, even if it would be unfair. I've just come back on here after a bit of a sabbatical from UKHD. Usually cometition winners are released?
I would’ve said that one of the rules was that only members that were registered before the announcement of the competition, that would’ve been fair and would’ve avoided multiple accounts etc.

It would’ve been easily policed by when the random number generator was selected, you just check the date that particular member signed up to HUKD.
JohnnyRoller23/09/2019 10:38

I would’ve said that one of the rules was that only members that were r …I would’ve said that one of the rules was that only members that were registered before the announcement of the competition, that would’ve been fair and would’ve avoided multiple accounts etc. It would’ve been easily policed by when the random number generator was selected, you just check the date that particular member signed up to HUKD.

True, still was a decent compitition with good prise value.
Donkii23/09/2019 10:39

True, still was a decent compitition with good prise value.

Fingers crossed that the winners were active members
Oh I forgot about that but I never win anything so I can just forget about winning lol
Have the winners been announced?
sohailh198423/09/2019 14:44

Have the winners been announced?

Nope but I thought they would have done it by now as the Champions edition is available tomorrow.
Edited by: "Donkii" 23rd Sep
Donkii23/09/2019 14:45

Nope but I thought they would have done it by now as the Champions edition …Nope but I thought they would have done it by now as the Champions edition is available tomorrow.

Yeah makes sense - although was the competition for a standard edition? I might be mistaken
sohailh198423/09/2019 14:47

Yeah makes sense - although was the competition for a standard edition? I …Yeah makes sense - although was the competition for a standard edition? I might be mistaken

No it was, but Id say if someone got the game for free they would possily cancel any preorder they had.
Donkii23/09/2019 14:51

No it was, but Id say if someone got the game for free they would possily …No it was, but Id say if someone got the game for free they would possily cancel any preorder they had.

Yeah fair shout bud -
The competition is still open, ends tonight.
Eden003223/09/2019 18:42

The competition is still open, ends tonight.

The competition thread was locked yesterday afternoon?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants