Fifa Fifpro mens team of the year

Posted 23rd Sep
do you agree with FIFA's choice or is it all wrong
3298943-zJeGr.jpg
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

10 Comments
I'm not convinced that 4 real Madrid players have been the best, Hazard maybe but the others no
I think they pick the most popular names and go with that. Both European cups was premiership teams. Yet only 2 players are in team of the year?.
Given the awful season Madrid had I don't see how any of their players got in it. They were embarrassed in the CL and were really lucky the points needed to get into the top 4 in la liga were so low last year or they'd have been playing in the Europa this season.
How can Messi be crowned Men’s Best player when he’s with a team like Barcelona, for 2 years in a row, they’ve choked at the final stages of the biggest club tournament whilst another player, makes the final, 2 years in a row and wins it. Not to mention another player winning their respective domestic league and Nations League whilst the winner can’t even get his national team a cup after how many coaches and player changes?! FIFA just want to keep Messi happy after his outburst after the Copa America
I'm more concerned that they have to call it the best men's team! Why not best team in the world, not as if any woman are going to make it in.
666FU24/09/2019 03:35

I'm more concerned that they have to call it the best men's team! Why not …I'm more concerned that they have to call it the best men's team! Why not best team in the world, not as if any woman are going to make it in.

they have the best women’s team and player also
Marcelo not even the best LB in Spain shouldn't be anywhere near that team of the year.
Fifa sucking up to Real Madrid as always they could have been relegated and still had a player in there
Dannyrobbo24/09/2019 06:33

they have the best women’s team and player also

So are woman not good enough to make it into the best team in the world?
jat247424/09/2019 12:46

Quite frankly, no. The quality of women's football isn't even remotely comparable to the mens.
jat247424/09/2019 12:46

It’s not currently possible for them to join the men’s team. That being said if segregation was abolished it would likely end women’s football at a time when it’s actually getting some form of recognition.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants