Fifa to be cheapest on Switch

Found 15th Sep 2017
Hearing on various gaming sites this morning that Fifa is going to be cheaper on the Switch, compared to xbox and ps4 hopefully the shops will reflect this with their prices soon

the main thing missing from Switch version is the Alex hunter story mode, but to be fair Does anyone bother with that story mode? Almost everything else is in, including 60fps playing

oh and I can play it portable too, thats gonna be great xmas time round the table et
Community Updates
Misc
5 Comments
Incomplete version of game cheaper than complete version of game.

Who'd a thunk it?

Actually, it's EA, so kind of surprising. I'm sure they will have microtransactions on their microtransactions to make up for it though.
Edited by: "RossD89" 15th Sep 2017
I saw that this is the case in Australia. GAME are the same price for all 3 editions. Amazon don't have the Switch version available for purchase.
Only seen it more expensive.
Strange nothing at Amazon yet considering they list digital too.
deleted1431257
OliverBanks9115th Sep

I saw that this is the case in Australia. GAME are the same price for all …I saw that this is the case in Australia. GAME are the same price for all 3 editions. Amazon don't have the Switch version available for purchase.

Australia have very high prices for games and consoles anyways, so not exactly "cheap"
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants