FIFA Ultimate Team Gold Pack - XBOX ONE

Found 17th Oct 2015
Just realised I have this for preordering the game from Tesco. No use to me though, just does not interest me. Missed the first week though, so that should leave 14 weeks left.

If you want the code, just let me know here - first to post gets it.

"Thank you for pre-ordering FIFA 2016 for Xbox One from Tesco Direct. We are pleased to inform you that as part of your order you will receive 15 FIFA Ultimate Team Gold Packs at no extra cost. Each week for 15 weeks, you will be able to download 1 pack to your console. Please note that each pack will only be valid for 7 days; if you do not download the Gold Pack in any given week, you forfeit the Gold Pack for that week.
What is a FIFA Ultimate Team Gold Pack?
Experience the excitement of opening gold packs. Each pack is a mix of 12 items, including players, contracts, stadiums, managers, staff, fitness, healing, balls, kits, badges, and chemistry styles. Gold Packs consist of players rated 75+ in-game, and include one rare item. Rare items include enhanced player attributes, longer contracts, and the most coveted players.
Your FIFA Ultimate Team Gold Packs* can be accessed using the code below:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

In order to redeem the code, please follow these instructions:
1. On Xbox One™ with Kinect®, say “Xbox, use a code” or go to Xbox Store > Games > Use a code
2. Use the QR code or enter the 25-digit code. You can also redeem the 25-digit code at live.xbox.com
3. If you don not already have a Microsoft® account, you can make one for free at live.xbox.com"

* THIS STANDARD EDITION PRE-ORDER OFFER IS BEING ISSUED TO YOU FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES ONLY AND DOES NOT CONSTITUTE A CREDIT, CHARGE, DEBIT OR GIFT CARD. OFFER EXPIRES SEPTEMBER 25, 2015. GOOD ONLY FOR NEW PURCHASES OF “FIFA 16” (“PRODUCT”). CODE INCLUDED WITH PURCHASE GOOD FOR 1 GOLD PACK ENTITLEMENT EACH WEEK FOR USE IN FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM GAME MODE (“ULTIMATE TEAM”) FOR A TOTAL OF 15 CONSECUTIVE WEEKS. CODE MUST BE REDEEMED BY OCTOBER 11, 2015 TO RECEIVE ALL 15 GOLD PACKS AND WILL BE NO LONGER VALID AFTER JANUARY 17, 2016. LATE CODE REDEMPTION WILL RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF PREVIOUS WEEKS’ GOLD PACK ENTITLEMENT. GOLD PACK WEEKLY OFFER IS VALID FOR 7 DAYS AND MUST BE REDEEMED WITHIN THAT TIME PERIOD. FAILURE TO DOWNLOAD GOLD PACK IN ANY GIVEN WEEK WILL RESULT IN FORFEITURE OF THAT WEEK’S GOLD PACK OFFERING. EACH GOLD PACK CONTAINS A MIX OF 12 ULTIMATE TEAM ITEMS, INCLUDING PLAYERS AND CONSUMABLES, AT LEAST 10 GOLD AND 1 RARE ITEM. FIRST PACK AND CELEBRATION DANCE(S) WILL BE ENTITLED IMMEDIATELY UPON CODE REDEMPTION. VALID WHEREVER PRODUCT IS SOLD. OFFER MAY NOT BE SUBSTITUTED, EXCHANGED, SOLD OR REDEEMED FOR CASH OR OTHER GOODS OR SERVICES. MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY OTHER PROMOTIONAL OR DISCOUNT OFFER, UNLESS EXPRESSLY AUTHORIZED BY EA; MAY NOT BE COMBINED WITH ANY PREPAID CARD REDEEMABLE FOR THE APPLICABLE CONTENT. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED, TAXED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ACCEPTANCE OF PRODUCT END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT (EULA) REQUIRED TO PLAY. INTERNET CONNECTION AND EA/ORIGIN ACCOUNT REQUIRED TO ACCESS ONLINE FEATURES. YOU MUST BE 13+ TO ACCESS ONLINE FEATURES. EA PRIVACY AND COOKIE POLICY AND TERMS OF SERVICE AVAILABLE AT WWW.EA.COM. EULAS AND ADDITIONAL DISCLOSURES AVAILABLE AT WWW.EA.COM/1/PRODUCT-EULAS. EA MAY RETIRE ONLINE FEATURES AFTER 30 DAYS NOTICE POSTED ON WWW.EA.COM/1/SERVICE-UPDATES. INCLUDES SOFTWARE THAT COLLECTS DATA ONLINE TO PROVIDE IN GAME ADVERTISING.
Community Updates
MiscFIFAGoldXbox
6 Comments
Can I have the code please? Thank you
Yes please if still available. Cheers.
Eden0032

Can I have the code please? Thank you

Check your PM, hope you enjoy!
meherenow

Check your PM, hope you enjoy!

​Thank you! :l
meant to be