Groups

FIFA world cup 2010 ps3

Does anyone no the official prices for supermarkets
    asda , tesco, morrisons, sainsburys, going into town later and would like to get this as cheap as possible. I know on here loads of deals are expired so just wondering what the real instore prices are .
    Thanks

8 Comments

Asda £39.71
    Tesco £39.71

I went earlier to 2 Asda's and 2 Tesco's in my area because someone posted a false deal saying Asda and Tesco were selling them for £25.

Cheapest is £29.00 from 'The Hut' unfortunately.

Original Poster

Thanks, looks like I will have to get it from work then

do you think sainsburys and morrisons will be the same?

Why would you get this game? Demo was no improvement from 2010, they only fixed the keep from running out all the time.

ade2j;8494088

Why would you get this game? Demo was no improvement from 2010, they only … Why would you get this game? Demo was no improvement from 2010, they only fixed the keep from running out all the time.

double tap Y (triangle for ps3) keeps the goalie in most of the time anyway lol

Banned

Any reason to buy (read download) this other than to emulate out triumph at this years world cup.

I'd have to say the same - why would you get this over FIFA 10? If you're planning on playing it with a non-gamer (for whom the 'Dad-Pad' easy controls might be good) then I understand. Otherwise I'd really think about staying with FIFA 10 - it's the same gameplay, slightly better graphics (IMO) and has many more gameplay options...

Banned

SirBargainsALot;8494298

I'd have to say the same - why would you get this over FIFA 10? If … I'd have to say the same - why would you get this over FIFA 10? If you're planning on playing it with a non-gamer (for whom the 'Dad-Pad' easy controls might be good) then I understand. Otherwise I'd really think about staying with FIFA 10 - it's the same gameplay, slightly better graphics (IMO) and has many more gameplay options...

Can you set up the world cup in 2010? I have it on a disc somewhere so would just get that out to play in the run up to the world cup instead.

Original Poster

ive played the demo, think its a decent game, just a bit rubbish to see that no supermarkets are selling this game for a decent price
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Custom ROM for XIaomi Redmi Note 233
      2. Virgin Media TV67
      3. Samsung 4k TVs which one 49/55inch curved? £1.50023
      4. Does the app aznog still work?11

See more discussions