Fifa09 control help

    random i know, but does any1 know what button it is on the xbox verson to make a near by cpu controled team mate come and give pressure to the oposing team who has the ball?


    Might be B - depends what setup you have.


    hold A & B

    Original Poster

    thanks. Rep to both

    A is player controlled pressure, and B or X depending on the shoot button or your specific controls will be computer pressure
    Post a comment
      Top Discussions
      1. Rain effect window. The one from FRIENDS! Please help!1011
      2. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid11
      3. Glazing Clay Pots for Drinking22
      4. How are Very for pre-orders ?33

      See more discussions